Small Talk (1,403)

Featured Discussions

Donation of Royalties

As promised, I just donated $9.12, which is the one half of the royalties I received for my book, "Is God Really Necessary," over the last…

Started by Casey DormanLatest Reply

UNICORNS IN THE BIBLE

I have not thought of a person of faith that I can ask about the mention of unicorns in the bible. It seems like such a trap to put them in…

Started by Stephen GunnLatest Reply

Eish!!

Eish!!*Early this morning, as usual, I was out walking my dog. It rained last night, so the dust had settled, the air was clear, cool, and…

Started by Strass StrassLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Elephant in the Room...

I was reading something today about Empowering Women through Secularism....I started thinking about that. As an Atheist, even in one of th…

Started by Belle Rose

18 3 hours ago
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

A relapse.....

I'm not perfect. In fact, I'm far from it. With my son at his Dad's tonight, I did something, on purpose, willingly, calculated, and totall…

Started by Belle Rose

1 4 hours ago
Reply by Ed

My Grandpa died last week

Not sure if this counts as "small talk" but what the hey ..... My grandpa died early Friday morning. We were pretty close. I didn't go see…

Started by Physeter

10 12 hours ago
Reply by Kairan Nierde

Why is it "the norm" to be a believer?

Why am I looked at as the bad, evil, selfish guy to question the one-sided brain-wash I've been receiving ever since I've been a child? Bel…

Started by Sammy Ahmed

15 Dec 14
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

An atheist book for children?

I saw this on one of the Humanism facebook groups and it seems like a good idea. I checked Amazon and there isn't much out there for kids t…

Started by Leonard Deke

6 Dec 12
Reply by Unseen

UNICORNS IN THE BIBLE

I have not thought of a person of faith that I can ask about the mention of unicorns in the bible. It seems like such a trap to put them in…

Started by Stephen Gunn

126 Dec 9
Reply by Stephen Gunn

Why religion still makes sense in the 21st century human experience

Now obviously religion does not make much sense when examined through the lenses of science, logic, or, in the absence of childhood indoctr…

Started by Cato Rigas

42 Dec 8
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Youtube vids for atheists

Ok people I am looking for vids long and short that are interesting to watch I will start https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn7IM2IrKdI Enj…

Started by Haugurma

16 Dec 5
Reply by Pope Beanie

Puppy stir fry and Kitten fondu

There are many strange things that happen at Christmas time around the world. A few are funny and some are a little nauseating. But then...…

Started by Davis Goodman

6 Dec 4
Reply by Simon Mathews

What a ride!

Oh wow! What a ride!!Yesterday morning my daughter Carol and I set off on our monthly pilgrimage to the Clinic for our meds.As usual, we go…

Started by Strass Strass

0 Nov 26

RSS

Forum

The Elephant in the Room...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Tom Sarbeck 3 hours ago. 18 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Ed 4 hours ago. 1 Reply

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Pope Beanie 6 hours ago. 60 Replies

An awakening.....radical acceptance.....

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Belle Rose 10 hours ago. 1 Reply

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service