Small Talk (1,414)

Featured Discussions

Je Suis Charlie

This one is particularly painful for me because I write satire myself, quite a bit of it is about religion including Islam. I have done som…

Started by Davis GoodmanLatest Reply

Donation of Royalties

As promised, I just donated $9.12, which is the one half of the royalties I received for my book, "Is God Really Necessary," over the last…

Started by Casey DormanLatest Reply

UNICORNS IN THE BIBLE

I have not thought of a person of faith that I can ask about the mention of unicorns in the bible. It seems like such a trap to put them in…

Started by Stephen GunnLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mini post: That weird question, "How are you doing?"

I feel kind of shitty now, plus I'm at work so I don't have time to blog. I'll write a fuller post later. I think it's funny. People ask yo…

Started by Physeter

14 2 hours ago
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

The Good guy with a Gun is a myth.

In response to the bubling discussion over arms control perhaps this article will add a different perspective. Do read the article in full…

Started by Davis Goodman

1 6 hours ago
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

Egyptian President Khalil el-Sisi, 28 December 2015 at Al Azhar University, Cairo. "Islam is being lost by our own hands."

I thought by now this would have been posted on many forums.  It’s interesting that it hasn’t.  The first time I saw video of it was Tuesda…

Started by Virgil

14 Jan 20
Reply by Virgil

Can Spirituality be Debunked by Buying Unsaleable Haunted Houses at a Bargain?

Can spirituality be debunked by buying unsaleable haunted houses? Or to put it another way. Is there documentation of a skeptic buying a ha…

Started by Michael

11 Jan 15
Reply by Michael

Je Suis Charlie

This one is particularly painful for me because I write satire myself, quite a bit of it is about religion including Islam. I have done som…

Started by Davis Goodman

84 Jan 14
Reply by Davis Goodman

Proud to be American?

INCARCERATION RATES  (per 100,000 population) AMONG WESTERN NATIONS Norway - 72 Denmark - 73 Netherlands - 82 France - 98 Italy - 106 Belg…

Started by Dale Headley

100 Jan 13
Reply by Unseen

If it became possible to live forever...then what?

Well, maybe "live indefinitely" would be more accurate. The universe won't last forever, apparently. People could still die accidental deat…

Started by Unseen

21 Jan 9
Reply by Dylan Blaine

Psychological healthcare

Today most countries have some sort of nationalized healthcare. However, this usually only implies physical (somatic) healthcare. In countr…

Started by Arcus

6 Jan 9
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Is having a purpose in life of paramount importance?

Theists will say that a life without divine purpose is futile and worthless. They make the claim that there is little to live for if we are…

Started by Ed

94 Jan 7
Reply by Ed

Would you volunteer for a one way mission to Mars?

…or an asteroid, planet, sun or moon? The point is, for the purpose of cost savings, NASA would send one way missions to space for the purp…

Started by Jason

26 Jan 5
Reply by James Cox

RSS

Religion Virus

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service