Small Talk (1,347)

Featured Discussions

Donation of Royalties

As promised, I just donated $9.12, which is the one half of the royalties I received for my book, "Is God Really Necessary," over the last…

Started by Casey DormanLatest Reply

UNICORNS IN THE BIBLE

I have not thought of a person of faith that I can ask about the mention of unicorns in the bible. It seems like such a trap to put them in…

Started by Stephen GunnLatest Reply

Eish!!

Eish!!*Early this morning, as usual, I was out walking my dog. It rained last night, so the dust had settled, the air was clear, cool, and…

Started by Strass StrassLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My friend from Northern Ireland sent me this today.

Started by Dan Ashton Lloyd

1 8 hours ago
Reply by Dan Ashton Lloyd

Turnabout

A Swedish minister having assembled the chiefs of the Susquehanna Indians, made a sermon to them, acquainting them with the principal…

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

1 on Monday
Reply by Belle Rose

What cell phone carrier does Satan have?

I only ask because apparently Satan has a cell phone. Yes! So the Prince of Darkness has come into the 21st century...maybe we could even d…

Started by Belle Rose

17 on Saturday
Reply by Belle Rose

Black Jesus

This is too funny.  This is my favorite part: Black Jesus is created by cartoonist Aaron McGruder, previously responsible for the controve…

Started by Diane

6 Aug 13
Reply by Steven Ferrell

Feeling Anxious and Uncertain for College

Hey guys.. As far as I can see the college I'm about to attend in around 21 days has an Secular Student Alliance and a GBLT group. I signed…

Started by Ari E. S.

16 Aug 12
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Atheist Stand Up Comedy TV special premiers tomorrow

Hey folks. I hope you don't mind me putting this out here, but I am a comedian  with my first ever hour TV special which is premiering tomo…

Started by Ian Harris

0 Aug 11

Just do you're goddamned job you effing 20 year old

This sums up the experience many of us old folks have while interacting with many (not all of course) young people who have shit-ass jobs…

Started by Unseen

15 Aug 7
Reply by Unseen

World conflict and problems other than Israel-Palestine.

When my friends or intellectuals start up a debate on Israel...I bring up North Korea. When someone apologises for Palestinian terrorism I…

Started by Davis Goodman

56 Aug 6
Reply by Davis Goodman

A little story of how helping people hurts them. Especially if you are a white girl.

If you want to help dark-skinned people in a foreign land, helping people can actually hurt them, and that's even assuming you are confiden…

Started by Unseen

29 Aug 4
Reply by Brian Daurelle

Is Anything Worth Saying Anymore?

I'm making this post because it just feels like there's no need to speak about things anymore. Nothing seems to get accomplished anyways so…

Started by Ari E. S.

10 Aug 2
Reply by Zachary C. Campbell

RSS

Blog Posts

My Dad and the Communist Spies

Posted by Brad Snowder on August 20, 2014 at 2:39pm 0 Comments

Breaking Free

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 20, 2014 at 9:56am 4 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service