Small Talk (1,476)

Featured Discussions

Donation of Royalties

As promised, I just donated $9.12, which is the one half of the royalties I received for my book, "Is God Really Necessary," over the last…

Started by Casey DormanLatest Reply

UNICORNS IN THE BIBLE

I have not thought of a person of faith that I can ask about the mention of unicorns in the bible. It seems like such a trap to put them in…

Started by Stephen GunnLatest Reply

Eish!!

Eish!!*Early this morning, as usual, I was out walking my dog. It rained last night, so the dust had settled, the air was clear, cool, and…

Started by Strass StrassLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

mjoalicefrancis@hotmail.com is a scammer

I got an atheistzone email from her(?) wanting to be friends and exchange photos. I routinely check out stuff like this and, sure enough, g…

Started by Unseen

24 3 hours ago
Reply by umar

So, how long until Iran's theocracy nukes Israel?

We should come up with some sort of pool. We could all choose a month and year, and who ever ends up being right gets some sort of prize or…

Started by Andy Hoke

30 yesterday
Reply by Davis Goodman

Do Atheist scratch their heads over Isaiah 53?

Do Atheist scratch their heads over Isaiah 53?

Started by Michael

33 yesterday
Reply by Unseen

The Good guy with a Gun is a myth.

In response to the bubling discussion over arms control perhaps this article will add a different perspective. Do read the article in full…

Started by Davis Goodman

92 on Wednesday
Reply by Unseen

Update the energy experimental work with the crop circles.

Well the progress of working with the codes for the latest transfer system is going well.

Started by captain kingsway

26 on Tuesday
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

Three dimentional confirmation bias

Read this from a friend on facebook today. I could predict the entire thing after reading the first paragraph. In a mother’s womb were two…

Started by Davis Goodman

10 Aug 22
Reply by Unseen

Having trouble getting in the new site

It won't accept my s/n or password from TA  so I tried to re-register as new member... I get to the part about the puzzle that has to be so…

Started by Virgil

15 Jul 21
Reply by Kimberly Danner

Thoughts on the Women's World Cup and soccer/football in general

What a game! Three goals in the first sixteen minutes all by Carli Lloyd, and the last one of those from fifty some yards away.  Seeing the…

Started by Unseen

15 Jul 7
Reply by Unseen

An Atheist Time Capsule

You know when you graduate college...well at least at my college we all contributed something to a time capsule that was basically a huge b…

Started by Belle Rose

0 Jul 6

gay marriage decision

To my way of thinking, the most heartening aspect of the Court’s gay-marriage decision is the fact that, according to the latest polls, 63%…

Started by Dale Headley

6 Jul 6
Reply by Karen Eliot

RSS

Events

Services we love!

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service