Small Talk (1,498)

Featured Discussions

Donation of Royalties

As promised, I just donated $9.12, which is the one half of the royalties I received for my book, "Is God Really Necessary," over the last…

Started by Casey DormanLatest Reply

I have not thought of a person of faith that I can ask about the mention of unicorns in the bible. It seems like such a trap to put them in…

Started by Stephen GunnLatest Reply

Eish!!*Early this morning, as usual, I was out walking my dog. It rained last night, so the dust had settled, the air was clear, cool, and…

Started by Strass StrassLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hell Has No Fury Like An Idealist Disappointed

The world we live in disappoints many idealists. I could write a book describing the furies I felt. Instead, I ask "When for most children…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

4 4 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

Help Me, I'm New

Okay, I gets is isn't really a discussion question, but too bad. I'm new to this website, and I don't really know how to work it. Pointers?…

Started by Myah

2 4 hours ago
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

Radical Christianity

I am willing to concede that the refusal by Obama and Clinton to label these terrorists acts by ISIS as being examples of “radical Islam” i…

Started by Dale Headley

8 11 hours ago
Reply by TJ

Are modern atheists suffocating atheism with liberalism?

For starters, I’m an agnostic (pretty close to atheist), I don’t really have any thoughts on whether a God exists or not. I do however, hav…

Started by Nate8080

239 20 hours ago
Reply by SteveInCO

Black Friday

Only in America do we trample each other for sales to buy shit exactly one day after we get done being "thankful" for the shit we already h…

Started by Belle Rose

24 22 hours ago
Reply by _Robert_

Atheist slogans to ward off door to door christians.

Hi everyone,     I have always thought about putting a slogan or quote on my front door to try and ward off the door to door Christians. Ju…

Started by matt.clerke

66 yesterday
Reply by Ian Morrison

They took our jobs.

Saw an article in the Guardian where the bank of England claims that up to half of the jobs in the UK could be taken over by robots within…

Started by Rocky john

32 Nov 18
Reply by Unseen

Where in your life is reason absent?

I've been thinking for some time about some atheists I know who have brilliant critical minds...and yet in some part of their lives their b…

Started by Davis Goodman

73 Nov 17
Reply by TJ

Unseen and I have chatted with one another about having a poll-feature on thinkatheist (Unseen's idea actually). I think it's a really gre…

Started by Davis Goodman

26 Nov 10
Reply by Strega

Christian prison chaplain 'forced to resign' for condemning homosexuality

What do you think about this? "Christian preacher says he…

Started by Simon Paynton

15 Nov 10
Reply by Simon Paynton

© 2015   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service