Small Talk (1,613)

Featured Discussions

How to easily manipulate people into voting for something utterly against their best interests

I almost cried when I saw the final tally. It is a traumatic day for many Brits and most Europeans who are utterly stunned and shocked. Thi…

Started by Davis GoodmanLatest Reply

JW's & Child Abuse

Jehovah's Witnesses and child abuse – is there a problem? IN RECENT years, news reports featuring the Jehovah’s Witnesses have been growin…

Started by JadeBlackOliveLatest Reply

Geniuses find brilliant new alternative to FGM...

As Compromise To Female Genital Mutilation, Gynecologists Propose 'Nicks' LONDON (Thomson Reuters Foundation) - Countries that have banned…

Started by Michelle SandallLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is there truly taxonomy & phylogeny to the body plans of the Cambrian Explosion?

The overall framework of early metazoan evolution comes from molecular data, but they cannot provide insights into the anatomical changes a…

Started by Michael

121 1 hour ago
Reply by Michael

Blasphemy Rights Day

City of Victoria (BC) Passes Modified Proclamation Honoring “International Blasphemy Rights Day” by Hemant Mehta The city of Victoria,…

Started by JadeBlackOlive

3 17 hours ago
Reply by TJ

Bonobo

0 19 hours ago

Worse than death

Is to realize you were completely wrong. To suddenly see that you are in fact crazy. That your perception of reality is false. Worse than r…

Started by Belle Rose

15 on Saturday
Reply by daughterofkarl

JW's & Child Abuse

Jehovah's Witnesses and child abuse – is there a problem? IN RECENT years, news reports featuring the Jehovah’s Witnesses have been growin…

12 on Wednesday
Reply by JadeBlackOlive

Riddle me this....

What is weird, ancient, and Eco-friendly that every single human alive could feasibly do or have happen to them? After you have made your…

Started by Belle Rose

9 Sep 21
Reply by Simon Paynton

N. De. G. Tyson

9 Sep 20
Reply by Ernest Doucette

What are your thoughts?

I am not going to reveal the source of these words. I only want people's opinion of their content. Do you agree or disagree, why or why no…

Started by Belle Rose

33 Sep 19
Reply by Simon Paynton

Was Jesus an Historical Character

While there is no Doubt that in the First Century, there were many Men named Jesus! The name was as common as Bob is today. And that some o…

Started by Ernest Doucette

24 Sep 10
Reply by Ernest Doucette

an "act of God":

Irony Alert: Insurance Agency Won’t Cover PA Church Damaged in Flood Because It Was An “Act of God” by Hemant MehtaThere was nasty flooding…

58 Sep 9
Reply by SteveInCO

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

A Bigot Ambassador & Blasphemers

Posted by Noon Alif on September 26, 2016 at 6:00am 0 Comments

Serpens - the serpent

Posted by Brad Snowder on September 25, 2016 at 11:27am 0 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by