Small Talk (1,462)

Featured Discussions

Donation of Royalties

As promised, I just donated $9.12, which is the one half of the royalties I received for my book, "Is God Really Necessary," over the last…

Started by Casey DormanLatest Reply

UNICORNS IN THE BIBLE

I have not thought of a person of faith that I can ask about the mention of unicorns in the bible. It seems like such a trap to put them in…

Started by Stephen GunnLatest Reply

Eish!!

Eish!!*Early this morning, as usual, I was out walking my dog. It rained last night, so the dust had settled, the air was clear, cool, and…

Started by Strass StrassLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

am i the only athiest that believes in spirits

Yes i am athiest but i most certainly do believe Spirits! I have encountered many of them! Some family, some friendly, some mean and gross…

Started by Katie Patterson

33 30 minutes ago
Reply by archaeopteryx

Babies Are Not Born Atheists

"Babies Are Not Born Atheists" is an article published by Chris Benek, editor of the christianpost.com. His assertions are laughable at bes…

Started by Ed

2 34 minutes ago
Reply by archaeopteryx

Empirical evidence for God?

Does any actual evidence for God exist? Faith is not evidence.  Countless people have had complete faith that the world would end on a part…

Started by Dale Headley

53 1 hour ago
Reply by Dr. Bob

Gideons International

I was visiting my mother in the hospital yesterday in a small north Arkansas town. It is a secular hospital and has no religious affiliatio…

Started by Ed

3 2 hours ago
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

Draw Muhhamed day was yesterday Bring out your drawings

Anyone got any?

Started by ThyPlagueDoctor

4 11 hours ago
Reply by ThyPlagueDoctor

Are we in the (non-biblical) end times?

Just curious what you all think. And I'll apologize right up front for not being a participant on this site - ever! I was fairly well known…

Started by mark thoma

23 19 hours ago
Reply by Pope Beanie

"It's not Adam and Steve, it's Adam and Eve"

Did you ever hear this one? Theists become sanctimonious when they use this nonsense. They think it's some kind of knock-down argument when…

Started by Logicallunatic

31 on Wednesday
Reply by Pope Beanie

The Good guy with a Gun is a myth.

In response to the bubling discussion over arms control perhaps this article will add a different perspective. Do read the article in full…

Started by Davis Goodman

80 on Monday
Reply by Unseen

What is life...?

Long time no see guys this site just deleted all of my progress for this discussion. I would love to tell you about what happened but appar…

Started by Ari

8 on Sunday
Reply by Marianne

Bill Nye's dubious hypothesis

Bill Nye has just authoritatively pontificated that life “MUST EXIST” beyond our planet.  But, just like theists, he has nothing to offer i…

Started by Dale Headley

79 on Sunday
Reply by Davis Goodman

RSS

Forum

Babies Are Not Born Atheists

Started by Ed in Small Talk. Last reply by archaeopteryx 34 minutes ago. 2 Replies

Gideons International

Started by Ed in Small Talk. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 2 hours ago. 3 Replies

Draw Muhhamed day was yesterday Bring out your drawings

Started by ThyPlagueDoctor in Small Talk. Last reply by ThyPlagueDoctor 11 hours ago. 4 Replies

Bible Belt Promiscuity

Started by Dante in Advice. Last reply by Dr. Bob 1 hour ago. 11 Replies

am i the only athiest that believes in spirits

Started by Katie Patterson in Small Talk. Last reply by archaeopteryx 30 minutes ago. 33 Replies

Events

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service