Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists (886)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tales from the Dark Side

I think it would interesting to hear tales of people's experiences from within the Christian community. I admit I'm envious of member's of…

Started by davesnothome

5 Jan 31, 2009
Reply by Mark

Is it people or is it Religion?

Let's start with a typical person's mindset on Good and Bad. One may say that we are born with the ability to identify them from one or the…

Started by Krysis

1 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by Scadilla

Math & God

Before I begin my post, I urge you to have an open mind, and momentarily suspend your disbelief. A mathematical system such as a function,…

Started by Tenzin Tsundue

20 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by davesnothome

Atheist Arrogance

I have often been accused of being arrogant and closed minded because I am openly atheist. It really annoys me because (and I know I am bia…

Started by Liam

24 Jan 18, 2009
Reply by Liam

Global Petition to End Shiria Law

This is the link to a global petition to end Sharia Law. It is sponsored by Pat Condell and others. Though personally doubtful that interne…

Started by Fargone

7 Jan 11, 2009
Reply by Fargone

hate mail...

I wanted to say something to you as a Christian. I am sorry for hate being thrown at you. It is not my place to judge a single person. If y…

Started by Morgan Matthew

2 Jan 8, 2009
Reply by Batty

Burned at the Stake for Believing in Science

The life and work—and unorthodox beliefs—of Italian philosopher Giordano Bruno. The 16th-century Italian philosopher (and former Catholic…

6 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Frink

John Travolta's son / What? Scientology didn't cure him?

Seems to me that Scientology fixed John Travolta's Autistic son for good this time I've already had a few people tell me that they think it…

Started by Flip

0 Jan 4, 2009

Catholic leaders block contraceptive advice for 30,000 Scots girls

http://news.scotsman.com/latestnews?articleid=4398680 Catholic leaders block contraceptive advice for 30,000 Scots girls By Fiona Gray A…

1 Jan 1, 2009
Reply by Liam

Wouldn't it just be safer to believe...........?

For your sake, I hope that you are right. Have you thought about the consequences you'll have to face if your wrong? I think you are a very…

7 Dec 31, 2008
Reply by Frink

RSS

Blog Posts

What do you do with the anger?

Posted by dataguy on September 20, 2014 at 5:12pm 6 Comments

Aftermath

Posted by Belle Rose on September 20, 2014 at 2:42am 6 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service