Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists (876)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jesus as a Reincarnation of Mithra

The Vatican was built upon the grounds previously devoted to the worship of Mithra (600 B.C.). The Orthodox Christian hierarchy is nearly i…

Started by Sophie

1 Dec 28, 2008
Reply by doone

I would just like to know

Brian Smith I would just like to know how you explain all the revalations in the Bible about the end of time that are coming true. I would…

Started by Morgan Matthew

2 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by Ric

Why do you all care so much?

Please tell me why you care so much about being atheist. It seems the ammount of energy you all put into it... could go into other things..…

Started by Kate

6 Dec 13, 2008
Reply by davesnothome

Here it is... the "Holy Grail" (so to speak) for convincing so-called "Christians" that their faith is ridiculous...

Luke 6:30 (King James Version) King James Version (KJV) 30Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods a…

Started by Gina

1 Nov 16, 2008
Reply by doone

If some Christians believe...

If some Christians believe Earth is 5000 yrs old and the devil put dinosaur fossils in the ground to fool mankind, do the fossil fuels we b…

1 Nov 14, 2008
Reply by doone

Omnipotence, a paradox and illogical.

I was just thinking this through. 1. Biblegod is "omnipotent." Omnipotent means "having unlimited or universal power, authority, or force;…

2 Oct 20, 2008
Reply by Atheist Ninja

How can one not see the madness?

Ok, so I skim on a Christian forum sometimes when I am bored... Anyways, sometimes I come across posts that blow my mind. Here is one: Qu…

Started by Christy

5 Sep 19, 2008
Reply by Christy

Church apologises to Charles Darwin over theory of evolution

THE Church of England will make an official apology to naturalist Charles Darwin for criticising his famous theory of evolution Coming 126…

0 Sep 15, 2008

Is God responsible for a killing spree in Washington?

Authorities said the man accused of a shooting rampage that left six people dead in northwest Washington stole the guns used in the attacks…

0 Sep 12, 2008

A Proposal to End All Religious Arguments

It's becoming increasingly difficult to do anything without running into a pointless religious argument. Because these arguments never go a…

0 Sep 12, 2008

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 28 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service