Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists (887)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

religious institutions shocked to find the state does not offer them unemployment benefits...

RICHMOND, Va., May 18 -- Some people recently laid-off from religious institutions in Virginia said they were shocked to find the state doe…

Started by Morgan Matthew

5 May 22, 2009
Reply by Dave G

Former fundamentalist 'debunks' Bible

CNN -- Just so you know, Bart Ehrman says he's not the anti-Christ. He says he's not trying to destroy your faith. He's not trying to bash…

2 May 20, 2009
Reply by doone

'I was groomed for jihad in Britain'

A Muslim teenager in London gives the first inside account of how extremists are luring recruits A TEENAGER has revealed how he was recrui…

1 May 18, 2009
Reply by elaine kilshaw

Bahai's/Iran=Zionist regime? Huh?

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/05/14/iran.bahais.jail/index.html

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!

0 May 15, 2009

Dear religious persons:

Dear religious persons: Stop trying to scientifically and logically verify your own beliefs. It's called faith because you belive it withou…

Started by Sophie

3 May 7, 2009
Reply by Rev. Tom Hicks, D.D.

Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life

Survey reveals why people are giving up their faith. The shocking answer: People don't believe primitive folklore anymore. — Pew Forum on R…

0 Apr 29, 2009

I've read some of your info

michael hi, my name's mike. I've read some of your info and I wonder if you really have any hope in life.Your site make's me wonder if you…

44 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Jason Brown

Definition of Religion...

I am curios how people here define Religion. From my experience, people have different understanding of what constitutes religion. What is…

Started by Jordan J. T. Braun

5 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by Nelson

Religion, Faith and Atheism... does one necesitate the other?

I have often pondered the place of Religion in our existence. It is so diverse and universal. Most cultures have some form of superstitious…

Started by Jordan J. T. Braun

6 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by Dave G

Britain since the Fatwa

How the grievance culture of radical Islam is winning the battle against Enlightenment values Twenty years ago I was standing in a footb…

0 Apr 16, 2009

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service