Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists (862)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Deep-seeded supernatural feelings.

I am a young student interested in things like consciousness, neuroscience, and alot of other things. Because of this, I like to read artic…

Started by Tom

5 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by Johnny

Westboro Baptist Church Fred Phelps's son is an atheist: Running from hell

I was looking at some info on the up and coming atheist convention in Atlanta, GA( http://atheists.org/events/National_Convention ) and was…

Started by Jessica Renee

1 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Pam

Who else?

Who else thinks heaven would just be full of scum bags? Pedophilic priests..."forgiven" murders/rapists/theives...97% of the prison populat…

Started by Gina

9 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Dave G

WBC protesting gay-friendly play in the UK

Once again, Shirley Phelps-Roper shows the world that the WBC is batshitfuckingcrazy. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/religion/

Started by Jake

0 Feb 17, 2009

Religious Question To Think About

If you have one or want to think up a few, here's an example on how this will go on: Question: Lets say in a hypothetical world the exists…

Started by Krysis

1 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by Johnny

How powerful could a Lie be?

Through human interaction no doubt have we seen small "white lies" and larger lies covet the air around us. From the simplest "Yeah, of cou…

Started by Krysis

5 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by Pam

Tales from the Dark Side

I think it would interesting to hear tales of people's experiences from within the Christian community. I admit I'm envious of member's of…

Started by davesnothome

5 Jan 31, 2009
Reply by Mark

Is it people or is it Religion?

Let's start with a typical person's mindset on Good and Bad. One may say that we are born with the ability to identify them from one or the…

Started by Krysis

1 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by Scadilla

Math & God

Before I begin my post, I urge you to have an open mind, and momentarily suspend your disbelief. A mathematical system such as a function,…

Started by Tenzin Tsundue

20 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by davesnothome

Atheist Arrogance

I have often been accused of being arrogant and closed minded because I am openly atheist. It really annoys me because (and I know I am bia…

Started by Liam

24 Jan 18, 2009
Reply by Liam

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service