Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists (886)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Believers Invest in the Gospel of Getting Rich

Don't you love it? Not. Copeland hopeland selling rockinghorse shit. "FORT WORTH — Onstage before thousands of believers weighed down by d…

Started by GT

2 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by GT

i joined a fairly fundamental christian forum, i think thinkatheists should check it out:

here's the site: http://prorege-forum.com/forum.php my username is jakegarland and i'm not the only atheist there, there is rawrgor and (…

Started by jakegarland

24 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Morgan-LynnGriggs Lamberth

Tweets from Twits

Mass produced prayers - salvation in the 21st - 'tweet a prayer' "Tweeting God: Twitter hits the Wailing Wall" By Middle East corresponde…

Started by GT

2 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Gabe Bravo

Flying rabbis pray to save Israel from swine flu

First we had twits tweeting, now we have flying rabbis immunising. Pray - the new medicine against swine flu. "One of the rabbis says he is…

Started by GT

0 Aug 11, 2009

50 Reasons Why We Are Living In The End Times (and other bathroom reading)

Found this fascinating blog called The Christ in Prophecy Journal--it was actually recommended to me by my Google Reader (why? because I su…

Started by Julie

5 Jul 26, 2009
Reply by doone

Questions for Evolutionists

Written by: Walt Brown Via: http://www.drdino.com/read-article.php?id=75&c=17 The test of any theory is whether or not it provides ans…

Started by Morgan Matthew

52 Jul 20, 2009
Reply by Dave G

Origins of Angels

The topic came up on another post, so I thought I'd move it over here. The topic of angelic origins or angels themselves is a very mysteri…

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!

11 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by STRANGE~ONE

Helping a theist deal with death

Today at work a really close friend of mine who happens to be a Christian got a call saying that a close friend of hers died. She's 19 and…

Started by Calvin Chestnut

4 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by Misty: Baytheist Living!

Where you once a Christian? What changed your mind?

I have been wondering this for some time. How many Atheists around here were once Christian? Are there more Atheists that were once Christ…

Started by River Otter

22 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by Justin Capozzelli

Children are targets of Nigerian witch hunt

I'd like to share (although it is disturbing and grotesque) a recent TV program 'Saving Africa's Witch Children' that aired here in Austral…

Started by GT

2 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by Reggie

RSS

Blog Posts

PI = 4

Posted by _Robert_ on September 16, 2014 at 8:53pm 4 Comments

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service