Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists (890)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

It's always halloween in Heaven. Love those singing zombies ...

Have you ever thought how gross it would look in heaven. You might get in with a refurbished body, but remember the rule. If any eye ... po…

Started by JackRussell8888

0 Oct 31, 2009

Robbed Faith

I just finished seeing this eye opening video on the site: http://www.thinkatheist.com/video/the-oppressed-become-the And it brought up a…

Started by Wassabi

5 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by Wassabi

Going to a christening

I'm off to my neice's christening this Sunday. This may raise awkward questions about why my daughter, who's eight months older, hasn't bee…

Started by Norbury

25 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Norbury

"The Exorcist" Story - Some Real Research

Until I see a reference to the movie The Exorcist I forget that there is an excellent piece of research on the actual story on which the mo…

Started by Nix Manes

0 Oct 24, 2009

Why religious moderates offend me. (Rant. Language warning.)

I hate hypocrisy. More than anything. Seriously. My personal rule in life is don't be a dick (subjective to the golden rule) and don't be a…

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!

26 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by Noah Kane

Dogmatic Necessity is the Mother of Invention

Oh my Gigimo. I am somewhere between shock, awe, and nausea. What I don't understand are claims that the product has been met with some s…

Started by Shine

0 Oct 6, 2009

When Theists Attack!!!

Crazy Christian Fundie Woman in a Coffee Shop Harrasses the Customers. O.o Wacky Theist Mom ruins Christmas for her son. Fundies Ruin…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

9 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Misty: Baytheist Living!

What Did You Think Of God When You Believed?

I don't think in all the time I've read posts by atheists on this and other sites, anyone has ever said that the character of (the Christia…

Started by Serotonin Wraith

14 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Gordon Duffy

Those Muslims are praying at 'our' White House. Sad day, America..

Ok. Actually, I think they already did. Anyone else hear about the crazy xtians frothing at the mouth over it?

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!

1 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by Nix Manes

High School Graduation Gift 2002

Hey guys! Me and Cara Coleen were sneaking around on the site, and Cara wanted to look at a physical Bible and then I remembered that the n…

Started by Morgan Matthew

1 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by CJoe

RSS

Forum

What would happen...

Started by Griffin Buckerfield in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie 45 minutes ago. 6 Replies

Sunday Disassembly

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer in Society. Last reply by Pope Beanie 2 hours ago. 8 Replies

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 2 Comments

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service