Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists (878)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

REPENT!

I have read some of your articles on the internet. I wanted you to know that I am praying that God will take you to whatever means necessar…

Started by Morgan Matthew

24 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Glen Watson

Comfort in Religion

I honestly don't know why people find comfort in religion. I think it depends on the person. I've heard different reasons from different pe…

Started by Nathan Hevenstone

24 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by Reggie

Think Atheist too easy on Islam and Judaism?

Hi from Michigan...apprecitate this site and its participants. Have so much to write and express, but Ill start off with my first impressio…

Started by Terry H.

26 Dec 25, 2009
Reply by Reggie

Church recruiting drive targets two-year-olds

another desperate attempt by the holy ones. Children as young as two are to be targeted as part of a new campaign to recruit young people…

Started by a7

2 Dec 24, 2009
Reply by Galen

Thou shalt not steal ... except for shoplifting.

Rev Tim Jones, an Anglican priest in the UK, stated that people should turn to shoplifting if they were having trouble making ends meet, ra…

Started by Dave G

16 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by elaine kilshaw

Holistic Quantum Relativity

This Google Group Is an attempt to tie in spirituality with science. If I'm not mistaken, DK has found some vector patterns and related it…

Started by Andrew Schatz

1 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by Michael

Muslim police chef defeated in 'bacon roll' tribunal faces £75,000 legal bill

You could not make this up, I have my own wee story similar to this which I will post a blog about. A Muslim chef who lost a claim of reli…

Started by a7

1 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by elaine kilshaw

POPE

Now I have read that Great Britain is going to welcome the Pope in 2010. He is at present visiting the Czech Republic whilst in the Philipp…

Started by elaine kilshaw

48 Dec 19, 2009
Reply by Gaytor

Evolution is a very flawed theory

Not really hate mail. But you get the idea. Evolution is a very flawed theory and nothing more than that. It is nothing more than a reason…

38 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Dave G

Why not make our own Petroleum? (from rapture ready)

I don't even know what to make of this... haha "For one thing, the implications of being able to do in a short period of time, what many b…

3 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by CthulhuRisen

RSS

Blog Posts

My Dad and the Communist Spies

Posted by Brad Snowder on August 20, 2014 at 2:39pm 0 Comments

Breaking Free

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 20, 2014 at 9:56am 4 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service