Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists (886)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thoughts From a Non-Stereotypical Christian

It amazes me how un-Christian those "Christians" in your hate mail really act. And what is most frustrating is that they don't realize it.…

Started by Morgan Matthew

19 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by noisician

Religion in TV shows

I was reading the beginning of this discussion: But Religion Gives People Hope and Comfort...And I've been noticing the religion in TV show…

Started by luvtheheaven

6 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Wesley

A QUESTION

Question for the atheists... Is it really true that you think we are just food for the worms? SO is it ok for you, that when you die, your…

Started by jam

110 Jan 24, 2010
Reply by Reggie

A call to all unsaved Atheists and Pagans.

Suzy Keyser wroteon November 12, 2009 at 8:12am Just take a look around facebook, the internet or even your local book store and you will s…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

7 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

Hell, Heaven and Kingdom Of Lord

Hell, Heaven and Kingdom Of Lord   This universe is infinite. I am unable to show the existence of these super worlds to you. I accept my i…

Started by Anil Antony

5 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Michel-san

Jewish Couple Sue Neighbors for 'Imprisoning' Them

Jewish Couple Sue Neighbors for 'Imprisoning' Them By Daily Mail Reporter - 17th June 2009 A Jewish couple are suing their neighbors in a…

Started by Johnny

15 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Whitney B.

Jewish Bible Excerpts found over 3000 Years Old from David's Time

http://www.thoughtleader.co.za/traps/2010/01/08/archeological-find-puts-jewish-bible-back-hundreds-of-years/ (Did Doctor's of their Law li…

Started by Michael

8 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Michael

I really wish I could make you guys accept Jesus

Hi Think Atheist! "I really wish I could make you guys accept Jesus so you would know the joy and satisfaction of knowing Him, but I can't…

20 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by Morgan Matthew

REPENT!

I have read some of your articles on the internet. I wanted you to know that I am praying that God will take you to whatever means necessar…

24 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Glen Watson

Comfort in Religion

I honestly don't know why people find comfort in religion. I think it depends on the person. I've heard different reasons from different pe…

Started by Nathan Hevenstone

24 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by Reggie

RSS

Blog Posts

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service