Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists (891)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Scientology: The Ex-Files

Tonight on Four Corners ABC Australia.  Apparently it is also available online.  Hopefully they will lose the tax-free status they enj…

Started by GT

0 Mar 7, 2010

Contemptible Christian Cult - 1 Mind Ministries

Child suffering and death from around December 2006/January  2007, all at the hands of whacky CHRISTIAN cult leader.  The court case and th…

Started by GT

9 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Shine

Hindu wins battle for funeral pyre in Britain

I saw this on yahoo news, it made me ask the question, has this come up in the US courts ? I am surprised by the UK courts ruling here. yo…

Started by a7

16 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by kris feenstra

"As a Christian..."

Perhaps this will seem like an extended complaint. So be it. In the past few weeks, I have heard more statements prefaced by the title’s ph…

Started by Shine

53 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by Shine

How to Work with Fundies and get them to see their own irrationality.

I'll warn you now... this method is NOT guaranteed as people are different, but if you find a fundie of intelligent, sensible mind and kind…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

8 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

The enemy of my enemy is my friend part II

What I am about to say may not rest well with some and I can see their point of view, however theres are dangerous times and in times of da…

Started by a7

16 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by doone

"Religious People have more self-esteem then non-religious people."

I was sitting in Adolescent Psychology class this morning and the topic was "self-esteem." About half-way through the class, the girl in fr…

10 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Jānis Ķimsis

Anne Hathaway says she left Catholicism in support of her gay brother

@LGBTweet on twitter shared this, it had to do with Religion so I thought it might vaguely be appropriate for this site LOL. ;) Original ar…

Started by luvtheheaven

0 Feb 7, 2010

New Religious/ Non-Religious Tolerance and Discussion Network

Okay... Hello All! ^_^   I'm just writing this to let you all know that I've created a new Religious Tolerance and Dicussion Social Network…

2 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Michel-san

More Creationist Stupidity in My Youtube Mailbox... Any ideas on what to say back to her

Sovereignty of God vs. Man's responsibility Sovereignty of God vs. Man's responsibility Well, if you believe in evolutionism, you believ…

23 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Doug Reardon

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service