Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists (876)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The enemy of my enemy is my friend part II

What I am about to say may not rest well with some and I can see their point of view, however theres are dangerous times and in times of da…

Started by a7

16 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by doone

"Religious People have more self-esteem then non-religious people."

I was sitting in Adolescent Psychology class this morning and the topic was "self-esteem." About half-way through the class, the girl in fr…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

10 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Jānis Ķimsis

Anne Hathaway says she left Catholicism in support of her gay brother

@LGBTweet on twitter shared this, it had to do with Religion so I thought it might vaguely be appropriate for this site LOL. ;) Original ar…

Started by luvtheheaven

0 Feb 7, 2010

New Religious/ Non-Religious Tolerance and Discussion Network

Okay... Hello All! ^_^   I'm just writing this to let you all know that I've created a new Religious Tolerance and Dicussion Social Network…

2 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Michel-san

More Creationist Stupidity in My Youtube Mailbox... Any ideas on what to say back to her

Sovereignty of God vs. Man's responsibility Sovereignty of God vs. Man's responsibility Well, if you believe in evolutionism, you believ…

23 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Doug Reardon

Why does God kill babies?

When presented with the information that unborn and new-born babies die of natural causes countless times every day, one is forced to consi…

Started by Atheist Ninja

34 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Chris G

"Turn Now to Christ! Or you will burn forever in torment in Hell!"

This is, perhaps, one of the most common fundamentalist retorics that is used to rationalise belief in God. It's basic message is, if you b…

5 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

Oh! Atheists listen!

The unimaginable God is beyond vision [invisible] and beyond imagination [unimaginable]. Some entities are imaginable but invisible like co…

Started by Anil Antony

11 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by No name

Where from Satan came?

Where from Satan came?   Then people ask from where Satan came and from what source he got his power? The answer is that the same producer…

Started by Anil Antony

5 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Dan

Christian teacher lost her job after being told praying for sick girl

Ho fucking ho A devout Christian teacher has lost her job after discussing her faith with a mother and her sick child and offering to pray…

Started by a7

61 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Philip Tillsley

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 3 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service