Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists (883)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What was your holy/sacred place of worship experience?

When I was a christian and went to church (still do),it was very boring and made me so tired I even yawned the whole way through.One of my…

Started by Natasha Kenny

5 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by James

Chronic Guilt Disorder - A Religious Psychiatric Pathology

This was taken from my most recent post in my outside blog - The Atheist Goddess:   Friday, April 2, 2010 Chronic Guilt Disorder - A Religi…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

29 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

The Pope Song - WARNING! This Video contains intense swearing- Viewer Discresion Advised

As soon as I saw this I knew I had to post it on TA. Unfortunately, the video uploader isn't working right now so, I'm posting it in a disc…

4 May 23, 2010
Reply by Megan Moody

"Christians are the new Negro" - World Net

I came across this article in a Dominionism watch community on LJ. Another LJ member described this article as "staggering ignorance on thi…

Started by wisp

36 May 16, 2010
Reply by Janice Andrews

The idea that God is or would be an atheist is irrational.

This argument has no basis whatsoever. Why do some atheists argue this? The definition of an "atheist" is someone that disbelieves in a dei…

Started by Cynical Soldier

13 May 13, 2010
Reply by Coda Mars

The hidden truths......

I cant help but wonder why someone who has strayed from thier faith in God, or came to the conclusion that God does not excist, would spend…

Started by Benjamin Bolt

22 May 9, 2010
Reply by Cara Coleen

ThinkChrist.com - Votes! Who wants to turn it into a Parody Site?

Okay... so we basically killed ThinkChrist.com. And it only took 6 atheists to do it. I say we resurrect this site as a site to bash religi…

13 May 5, 2010
Reply by Apple

the bad creatures

hi think atheist members readers and writers i am kinda of new here , but this place looks awesome and so cool think i'll love it here so…

Started by loona

8 May 1, 2010
Reply by loona

Survey: 72% of Millennials 'more spiritual than religious'

SPIRITUAL OR RELIGIOUS?  MILLENNIAL BELIEFS  RELATED LINKS ON THE WEB Millennials rep…

Started by Mr Good Without God

3 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Graham E. Lau

Test of John 3:16; Judas Believed in Jesus

We often hear that If you simply believe in Jesus, you will be saved. Of course you can get into long discussions about By Faith alone, "A…

Started by Gaytor

6 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Wesley

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service