Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists (875)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

So What Happens After?

After watching one of those christian end of the world shows on the History channel,  A thought popped into my mind.....According to the Bi…

Started by Ty

2 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by M

Pharmacist refuses to give mother, 38, contraceptive due to her religion

I wish I was making this up. A pharmacist refused to serve a mother-of-two with a prescription for the contraceptive pill because it wen…

Started by a7

8 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by M

Has anyone else heard this story?

Okay, so about a month ago I had to go to a catholic youth conference. I remember one of the speakers tell a (supposedly true) story. I kin…

Started by Julia

9 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Graham E. Lau

I think many christians make a contradiction

When they think god intercedes with nature, it's like taking away their own "god-given" free will. Things such as prayer, knowing he will a…

Started by Esther Rhymes

6 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Esther Rhymes

Skulls show New World was settled twice: study

Does this collaborate the Noahaic Account of History? Where did the orginal inhabitants go if they disappeared from the gene pool?   W…

Started by Michael

16 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by kamana kapu

Armageddon in Islam.

Hi! I'm watching "Waiting for Armageddon" and wondering - how is it in Islam? Is there an end of the world in the works? I know there are m…

Started by Jānis Ķimsis

1 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Jānis Ķimsis

Jesus Died on a Cross, or a Tree?

Years ago when I was diving into learning about Christianity I spent a couple of thousand hours marking up the Bible with notes, Post-It's,…

Started by Gaytor

14 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by hanspshansen

Handicapped People are Forbidden!

Sarah Palin would like the US to base it's law on "the God of the Bible". Link Of course the immediate response is "do not permit a woman t…

Started by Gaytor

21 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Matt

This is what I think about the Classical False Image of Christ.

See the following link for a paradigm shattering revelation from God. And never lie to his Glory again with these Zeus and Jupiter look-a-…

Started by Michael

20 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Michael

It's ALL Our Fault...

At first I laughed when I read this short post, but then I started to fume.  Self-righteous, virtuous, good christians voicing their hys…

Started by Sydni Moser

6 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Allen Sneed

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 15 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service