Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists (882)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pagan Roots In Christianity.

Ive done a lot of research on this subject because I was raised Christian and my fiance is pagan. I completely respect her religion. in fac…

Started by Jon Heim

7 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Jon Heim

God hates fags (dotcom)

I'm hoping this hasn't been posted before but I haven't been able to find anything. Has anyone seen the website for Westborough baptist chu…

Started by Chelsea Sherman

12 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Mike Vaughan

You obviously don't know God... !

From the site, notalwaysright.com... Thou Shalt Not Wear Boot Cut Retail | Michigan, USA Customer: “Excuse me, miss. These jeans just don…

Started by Cara Coleen

42 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Jon Heim

In-Laws Reaching Out :(

My younger brother's mother-in-law just sent me a message on Facebook. Pretty much, we're friends on FB so we can be neighbors on those stu…

Started by Cara Coleen

52 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Jon Heim

... So Apparently I'm going to Hell... funny stuff from the best group on facebook [In My opinion]

This post has come directly from the facebook group "So Apparently I'm Going to Hell..." It's a group where people of religions [or non-rel…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

37 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Christopher McGuire

End of the World Update

Good news for those of us who can’t wait until 2012 for the end of the world. Marie Exley of Colorado Springs is convinced that Armageddon…

Started by Sydni Moser

9 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Sydni Moser

The conclusion to "Tell Christians what you think about them."

Ok, so the thread has been closed and the information has been put to use on the author's site.   http://www.changingthefaceofchristianity.…

Started by Apple

3 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Apple

So What Happens After?

After watching one of those christian end of the world shows on the History channel,  A thought popped into my mind.....According to the Bi…

Started by Ty

2 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by M

Pharmacist refuses to give mother, 38, contraceptive due to her religion

I wish I was making this up. A pharmacist refused to serve a mother-of-two with a prescription for the contraceptive pill because it wen…

Started by a7

8 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by M

Has anyone else heard this story?

Okay, so about a month ago I had to go to a catholic youth conference. I remember one of the speakers tell a (supposedly true) story. I kin…

Started by Julia

9 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Graham E. Lau

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service