Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists (878)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

... So Apparently I'm going to Hell... funny stuff from the best group on facebook [In My opinion]

This post has come directly from the facebook group "So Apparently I'm Going to Hell..." It's a group where people of religions [or non-rel…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

37 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Christopher McGuire

End of the World Update

Good news for those of us who can’t wait until 2012 for the end of the world. Marie Exley of Colorado Springs is convinced that Armageddon…

Started by Sydni Moser

9 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Sydni Moser

The conclusion to "Tell Christians what you think about them."

Ok, so the thread has been closed and the information has been put to use on the author's site.   http://www.changingthefaceofchristianity.…

Started by Apple

3 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Apple

So What Happens After?

After watching one of those christian end of the world shows on the History channel,  A thought popped into my mind.....According to the Bi…

Started by Ty

2 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by M

Pharmacist refuses to give mother, 38, contraceptive due to her religion

I wish I was making this up. A pharmacist refused to serve a mother-of-two with a prescription for the contraceptive pill because it wen…

Started by a7

8 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by M

Has anyone else heard this story?

Okay, so about a month ago I had to go to a catholic youth conference. I remember one of the speakers tell a (supposedly true) story. I kin…

Started by Julia

9 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Graham E. Lau

I think many christians make a contradiction

When they think god intercedes with nature, it's like taking away their own "god-given" free will. Things such as prayer, knowing he will a…

Started by Esther Rhymes

6 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Esther Rhymes

Skulls show New World was settled twice: study

Does this collaborate the Noahaic Account of History? Where did the orginal inhabitants go if they disappeared from the gene pool?   W…

Started by Michael

16 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by kamana kapu

Armageddon in Islam.

Hi! I'm watching "Waiting for Armageddon" and wondering - how is it in Islam? Is there an end of the world in the works? I know there are m…

Started by Jānis Ķimsis

1 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Jānis Ķimsis

Jesus Died on a Cross, or a Tree?

Years ago when I was diving into learning about Christianity I spent a couple of thousand hours marking up the Bible with notes, Post-It's,…

Started by Gaytor

14 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by hanspshansen

RSS

Blog Posts

The tale of the twelve officers

Posted by Davis Goodman on August 27, 2014 at 3:04am 1 Comment

Birthday Present

Posted by Caila Rowe on August 26, 2014 at 1:29am 5 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service