Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists (890)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Army's First Blind Active-Duty Officer (Fox News Video)

So watch it here:http://video.foxnews.com/v/4339099/armys-first-blind-active-duty-officer/It was an interesting video interview, considerin…

Started by luvtheheaven

6 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Mrs. Jones

is it true about the usa ?

hi alllots of arabic think the usa is turning to be a big relgione countrywhat hurt me is i love the usaand i belive its a freedom world ..…

Started by Noor

49 Sep 19, 2010
Reply by Angela Gorman

My Profession of Faith

I believe that there is only one true faith. As such the thousands of denominations under the heading "Christianity" are the work of the en…

Started by Michael

119 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Michael

Marriage.

I havent thought about it much, im young, but it crossed my mind in another post that isnt marriage kind of a church thing? what would an a…

Started by Dave

3 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by Dissenter

An Atheist's Profession of Faith

Started by Michael Sizer-Watt

1 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by Michael Sizer-Watt

Dove World Outreach Center's Ten Reasons to Burn A Koran

By now I think most of us have heard about the church that wants to burn copies of the Koran on 9/11. I usually try to ignore psycomaniacs…

Started by Shawn Lawrence

1 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Jon Heim

Multiculturalism and Its Discontents

Multiculturalism and Its Discontents By Susan Jacoby Thursday, August 19, 2010 Big Questions Online Ayaan Hirsi Ali surrounded by bodyg…

Started by Sydni Moser

4 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by No name

What Good comes from Religion?

Any atheist can rattle of f point after point of what's wrong with religion. It's easy to find fault with primitive belief systems using ra…

Started by Bill

10 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Bill

The most religious states in America... and the least

I saw this and thought it was interesting: http://www.mainstreet.com/slideshow/lifestyle/most-religious-states-america?Cm_VEN=OutbrainMS&a

Started by Sol Invictus

17 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Wayne Edgar

The primary classes of Christians are:

The primary classes of Christians are:    * Churches without sacramental Ordination    * ** Protestant          o *** Lutheran (Minor Excep…

Started by Jon Heim

3 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by Jon Heim

RSS

Forum

Hello from Melbourne, Australia

Started by Karlee in Welcome to Think Atheist. Last reply by Simon Paynton 24 minutes ago. 3 Replies

Sunday Disassembly

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer in Society. Last reply by Ed 2 hours ago. 6 Replies

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Davis Goodman 4 hours ago. 44 Replies

The Shinto Flower among the Weeds of Religion

Started by Cato Rigas in Advice. Last reply by Cato Rigas 6 hours ago. 5 Replies

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 2 Comments

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service