Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists (890)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does Atheism Exist

I'm not sure if this question has ever been asked or what possible discussions have been had on it. And I am curious to hear some responses…

Started by Trevauhn Grant

68 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by james

Americans' views of God shape attitudes on key issues

October 7th, 2010 By Cathy Lynn Grossman, USA TODAY If you pray to God, to whom — or what — are you praying? When you sing God Bless Am…

Started by Sydni Moser

0 Oct 9, 2010

Yoga unchristian??

So apparently some Christian leaders are discouraging their followers from doing yoga, saying that it is "unchristian". I personally think…

Started by Boomzy

3 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by Mark Bray

Do You Fear Nothingness?

I just read a fascinating article on teenageatheist.com.  She talks about dying and there being "nothing".  Even though zillions of years p…

Started by girlatheist

62 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by CJoe

If God was real what would you do?

Lets say hypothetically that the Christian God was real. Everything you have ever heard about god was true and Jesus came back to Earth. Wh…

Started by Michael Jon Axl

107 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Dawn McCain

How far would you go to deny religion?

About 4 years ago I had this dream.  The US had been turned into a police state based on religion. My sister and I were standing outside a…

Started by Amy Fry

37 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Reggie

Heaven or Hell?

I went with my girlfriend to a Christian play on Sunday. I was expecting sheeps, wisemen, a baby jesus and Mary. I admit they were good act…

Started by D.M Barrera

7 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Matt Coulthurst

Behe's Son is an Atheist

Michael Behe, the Biochemist who says that the eye is irreducibly complex. The guy who works for the Discovery Institute and dupes people i…

Started by Gaytor

18 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Gaytor

Meme of Reason

As we all know, religion is a very successful meme.  It has spread through countless societies, century after century.  Some individuals ma…

Started by Nature Identical

15 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Bruce Rodgers

Does the Church of Scientology frighten you?

When we think of religion, we typically think of Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism, and other major religions. But what about newer re…

Started by Ava Wilson

27 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Ava Wilson

RSS

Forum

I don't know what to say

Started by Belle Rose in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Ward Cressin 43 minutes ago. 2 Replies

where when how who why ?

Started by aubrey knows nothing * in Small Talk. Last reply by Ward Cressin 56 minutes ago. 4 Replies

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Tom Sarbeck 4 hours ago. 38 Replies

Blog Posts

coexist

Posted by aubrey knows nothing * on October 23, 2014 at 9:25pm 1 Comment

A Life-Changing Confrontation

Posted by Belle Rose on October 23, 2014 at 2:55am 8 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service