Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists (900)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Worst Call Ever

"I work in a call center, doing Internet technical support for a huge company. I get a lot of calls where people try to bring up religion,…

Started by Jon Heim

2 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Gaytor

Our Thoughts and God

I thought this was quite the interesting thought. I was gonna write this as a response to one of a other discussions, but thought that I'd…

Started by Trevauhn Grant

217 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Pope Beanie

A Pathetic Existence

Humans are constantly seeking meaning and purpose in their lives; they want to feel that they matter in the grand scheme. Atheists have com…

Started by CJoe

30 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Doug Reardon

Less Christians, does it mean more Atheists in America?

Gallup poll says yes:  every year, the percentage of Christians they poll drops. It has declined from 91% to 77%.http://www.gallup.com/poll

Started by Ava Wilson

2 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Dan Tres OMi

Mt. Sinai, the Mountain of God Discovered with Evidence?

Mt. Sinai, the Mountain of God Discovered with Evidence? I think if the  evidence is archeologically and scientifically collaborated pu…

Started by Michael

29 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Brian Stewart

Church claims Galileo was wrong. What are your thoughts on this website.

http://www.catholicintl.com/galileowaswrong/index.htmlTake a look at this website then please comment.

Started by Michael Jon Axl

65 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by Fred Werther

Why Abrahamic Religions Decrease Robot Production Compared to the Shinto Religion in Japan

How can one's religion affect the production of Robots?  When your religion is an Abrahamic Religion in contrast to the Shinto Religion of…

Started by Jesus_Was_A_Man_Or_Myth_Or_Both

0 Oct 17, 2010

How did you become atheist?

Were you always one or were you once a believer and how did you become atheist?   I know this is a common, rather overdone question, but wh…

Started by Lisa

41 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by Jewelz

Stupid Statue of Jesus Hijacks the News for 3 days strait - More Christian Stupidity

Okay... my annoyance over the past few days has been extremely high... so feel free to tune me out. Okay... so what have I as an atheist be…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

14 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Matt Coulthurst

Why are right wing Christians are so hard on homosexuality?

I feel compelled to point out something very obvious that everybody seems to be missing.  But lets start at the beginning where every good…

Started by Keith Johnston

68 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by Ryan E. Hoffman

RSS

Forum

Ear-piercing a baby

Started by Simon Mathews in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Unseen 6 minutes ago. 27 Replies

The Elephant in the Room...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 21 minutes ago. 6 Replies

Up the duff. How about some secular baby names?

Started by Kairan Nierde in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Belle Rose 23 minutes ago. 15 Replies

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Kairan Nierde 27 minutes ago. 10 Replies

Torture Report release today

Started by Unseen in Ethics & Morals. Last reply by Pope Beanie 11 hours ago. 134 Replies

Blog Posts

How did that happen?

Posted by Belle Rose on December 19, 2014 at 4:36am 6 Comments

Pabst Blue Ribbon to the rescue!

Posted by Ed on December 15, 2014 at 9:33pm 0 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service