Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists (900)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Christians, Muslims and Jews Urged to Unite in a War Against Atheists

FreeThinkerPosted by Barry Duke October 31, 2010 ITALIAN rationalists are demanding the resignation of the country’s Foreign Minister, Fra…

Started by Sydni Moser

27 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Bill

What if there were a god

What if god were real? What would the world be like? Would Earth be flat, the center of the universe and everything would be made specially…

Started by Julien

2 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Julien

More for protecting our kids!

I just want some more opinions on childhood indoctrination.  He more I read, the more I'm around my kids and others,  The more I realize ho…

Started by Scott Long

37 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Christina Pope

Ted Haggard is a Charlatan with Gay Potential

Ted Haggard has started a-new with his church, He's giving interviews and seeing tremendous growth. If you don't recall who Ted Haggard is,…

Started by Gaytor

9 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Gaytor

7 reasons why religion is a form of mental illness

I would like to propose that religious beliefs be placed in the DSM as a category of mental illness for the following reasons: (1) Halluci…

Started by Loop Johnny

2 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Loop Johnny

According to many Jewish authorities Christ's mission was ad hoc and not foretold

According to many Jewish authorities Christ's mission was ad hoc and not foretold by the  pentateuch nor the prophets. If this is the case…

Started by Michael

13 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Michael

Pack of wolves.

I just Listened to an hour long recording about a very well known preacher who was deemed a heretic for loosing his belief in hell. He had…

Started by Hillary Spencer

3 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Hillary Spencer

Hitchens vs. Blair

You may need to set aside the rest of your Saturday to get through this, but here in full is the transcript of the long-anticipated Munk de…

Started by Loop Johnny

2 Nov 27, 2010
Reply by Loop Johnny

Priest Solicits Murder of Boy accusing him of sex abuse

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/11/23/texas.priest.arrested/ (CNN) -- A Catholic priest, facing criminal charges and a lawsuit alleging that…

Started by Matt Hossan

0 Nov 23, 2010

Mind Evolution and Religions!

I believe that any religion is a key, not to open but to close humans' minds! If there were no religions, would humanity's mind evolution t…

Started by Ace Payne

1 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by doone

RSS

Forum

Ear-piercing a baby

Started by Simon Mathews in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Erock68la 1 hour ago. 25 Replies

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie 3 hours ago. 9 Replies

Torture Report release today

Started by Unseen in Ethics & Morals. Last reply by Pope Beanie 4 hours ago. 134 Replies

Is There Any Ex-Mennonites or Ex-Amish On This Site?

Started by Jessica Miller in Advice. Last reply by Belle Rose 12 hours ago. 27 Replies

Why do we tolerate this?

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Pope Beanie 21 hours ago. 25 Replies

Blog Posts

How did that happen?

Posted by Belle Rose on December 19, 2014 at 4:36am 6 Comments

Pabst Blue Ribbon to the rescue!

Posted by Ed on December 15, 2014 at 9:33pm 0 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service