Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists (937)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Conquering the Fear of Death

After reading further on about death I have come to evidence that makes me believe that having an afterlife is a FAR STREEETCH from reali…

Started by Bronson

29 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Alex

The frustration of living in a religion dominated world

I was quite lucky as a kid in that I immediately refused (age 7) to play along with the whole church or jesus nonsense.  My mother saw some…

Started by Anachro1

6 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Anachro1

Jesus is coming! The rapture is just a few months away!

According to this nut bar ,http://www.wecanknow.com/, we can all go on vacation. I mean whats the point of carrying on since jezus will be…

Started by Denis C

38 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

Christian Sterotypes

Hi all, I found this article online and thought it was interesting. When i was a christian i was very liberal and didn't really like the ha…

Started by Bluradio

7 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Dave G

End of Days in May? Christian group spreads word (Tale of the Hoodwinked)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110103/ap_on_re/us_rel_apocalypse_soon   End of Days in May? Christian group spreads word   (More nonsens…

Started by Michael

0 Jan 3, 2011

The voice of god.

I just finished a conversation with a muslim guy, no mentioning the abnormal justification of his doctrine, I asked him if he listen the go…

Started by Carlos Lopez

3 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Carlos Lopez

Atheists were never Christians

I posted on THEREVLyle's youtube's page, he's a pastor debating with one of my favorite atheists (a former priest) Edward Tarte.  I put up…

Started by Janelle Campbell

25 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Jason D. Johnson

So is there such a thing as a 'good' Christian?

Sorry for the elementary nature of this question.  I'm a recovering former-Christian and after spending decades trying to make Christianity…

Started by dataguy

32 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Chris Thomas

how would they respond?

i've wondered- suppose atheists were to offer a consession to theists: you can have your religious laws- and in return we ask that you stop…

Started by Wassabi

2 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Wassabi

The Amish Community

What do you guys think about the Amish community? Do you think that their lifestyle, excluding any religious implications, is a lifestyle a…

Started by Julien

33 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by Julien

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Blasphemistan

Posted by navid on June 29, 2016 at 2:00pm 0 Comments

Pride Parade & Muslims

Posted by navid on June 27, 2016 at 4:30am 3 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by