Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists (959)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

1 of the 4 Horseman Spotted in Egypt!

The relevant part starts about 1:15 or so into the video... Here's the link just in case the video decides not to show up... Fourth Horsema…

Started by Nathan Hevenstone

14 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Andrew Ferley

If you believe in God "just in case" please stop.

"but what if it is true?"  These people are really atheists and just need to admit it.

Started by Adam Shope

19 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by William C. Walker

Criticizing "Saint Paul" share with us your views

Paul the Apostle! Oh, sorry the greatest apostle!    Paul was the one who build the block of Christianity. Some ex-christian say…

Started by Hope

11 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by Gregor Basić

Doesn't This Article Make The Likes Of Scientist Richard Dawkins Appear Profoundly Silly ?

http://www.opednews.com/articles/Blamin ... 2-792.htmlBlaming Religion for the Evils of the World is Like Blaming Science for Pollution, Nu…

Started by Richard W. Symonds

406 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by kris feenstra

Roman Catholic Church - Confession App for iPhone

CLICK: Confessional App Kind of appalled here, because doesn't this take away the whole "experience" of going to confessional? I don't know…

Started by Justin P.

12 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Lisa

iPhone Confessions: New App Gets Church's Blessing

http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=135231&catid=148   WASHINGTON, D.C. (WUSA) - These days it seems there's an iPhone o…

Started by Jon Heim

0 Feb 8, 2011

"Evil Atheists who hate America."

I could feel my cheeks burning and the temperature rising as I read this statement by a bunch of republican right wingers...   And the bill…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

39 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Lisa

if you were God what would you have done differently?

If an all loving, all caring God existed it is quite clear he would have created the planet Earth differently.   For example he would have…

Started by Peter Metcalfe

39 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Peter Metcalfe

Proposal for new discussion section for the bible and qur'an.

I would like the discussions area to include sections for the Christian Bible and the Qur’an.  I would hope that such sections…

Started by Heather Spoonheim

9 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Gregor Basić

Church of England to get more vocal against atheists

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/religion/8305803/Clergy-told-to-take-on-the-new-atheists.html   At first I thought ' Please just…

Started by Bryan B

1 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Bryan B

RSS

Forum

Atheist undercover

Started by proudAthiest in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 9 minutes ago. 2 Replies

Prayer and hymns at Hallsville High Graduation

Started by Eric Andrist in Church & State. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer yesterday. 1 Reply

Pattern recognition

Started by Katherine A Flowers in Small Talk. Last reply by Andrew Brown on Friday. 9 Replies

Own It

Started by David Boots in Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists. Last reply by Davis Goodman 4 hours ago. 40 Replies

Blog Posts

Horologium - the clock

Posted by Brad Snowder on May 28, 2017 at 10:46am 0 Comments

Hydra - the water snake

Posted by Brad Snowder on May 21, 2017 at 11:22am 2 Comments

© 2017   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service