Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists (937)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What the hell is atheism!?!?

I'm not an atheist. How can you not believe in something that doesn't exist? That's way too convoluted for me.    This quote by A. Whitney…

Started by Julien

72 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Julien

All the same hate

I say Chevy, you say Ford. I say apartment, you say house. I say Christianity, you say atheism. I say conservatism, you say liberalism. Let…

Started by ralph

54 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Jon Heim

Wicca

Out of curiosity, I joined a Wiccan forum just so I could take a peek.  Well,  I knew they were a bit kooky, but you should read this stuff…

Started by Lisa

42 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Zombie Atheist

Homework - "The religious dimension of existence"

Yes. I have this homework to do as a term project. The object is Romanian ( my language ) and we study Psalms and religious chronicles. The…

Started by Loop Johnny

9 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Eoganacht

Why I personally speak out about atheism and why I speak out about and against religion.

Why I personally speak out about atheism and why I speak out  about and against religion.   A friend of my recently asked me why it seemed…

Started by Mr Good Without God

1 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Courtney

The WBC. Is this for real? why? (real question)

Today I was doing something online, (I really don't remember how it started i think from here) and I saw something about god hating shrimp.…

Started by Grace H

61 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by Mo Trauen

Atheism As A Religion.

A lot of times I hear people call atheism a religion.  At first I thought the definition of the word 'religion' was limited to supernatural…

Started by Jason D. Johnson

42 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Fred Werther

AZ Assassinations - christianity is to Blame!

Yesterday's political assassinations  has me saddened and angry. I feel my rage has a differnet slant than many Americans because I feel th…

Started by Carl

4 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Dave G

Religions of Peace.

Of the major religions, which do you think has the highest proportion of violent adherents?

Started by Doug Reardon

7 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Dustin

Somalie muslims ban men and women shaking hands.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110108/ap_on_re_af/af_somalia_handshake_ban   Isn't it wonderful what good, solid, fundamental religion ca…

Started by Professor Tanhauser

0 Jan 8, 2011

RSS

Forum

israel- i need to vent

Started by Wassabi in Politics. Last reply by Wassabi 1 hour ago. 24 Replies

I don't understand Brexit

Started by Belle Rose in Politics. Last reply by Davis Goodman yesterday. 24 Replies

Questioning the nature of friendship

Started by Shane Michaels in Small Talk. Last reply by TJ on Thursday. 9 Replies

Messin' with the god folks

Started by Richard Foster in Politics Jun 25. 0 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

Blasphemistan

Posted by navid on June 29, 2016 at 2:00pm 8 Comments

Pride Parade & Muslims

Posted by navid on June 27, 2016 at 4:30am 3 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service