Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists (920)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

how would they respond?

i've wondered- suppose atheists were to offer a consession to theists: you can have your religious laws- and in return we ask that you stop…

Started by Wassabi

2 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Wassabi

The Amish Community

What do you guys think about the Amish community? Do you think that their lifestyle, excluding any religious implications, is a lifestyle a…

Started by Julien

33 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by Julien

Atheism & Divorce: Divorce Rates for Atheists are Among the Lowest in America

Atheism & Divorce: Divorce Rates for Atheists are Among the Lowest in America Why Do Conservative Christian Defenders of Marriage Get D…

Started by Mr Good Without God

6 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by Nelson

So WE are the ones who are arrogant. Ah. I get it.

I'm new here. Hello. Not sure if I'm posting in the right place, but here's an article written by an atheist who says that atheists are the…

Started by Gilbert Carvey

1 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by Sir de Home

Why I Dislike Islam (and ALL Abrahamic Faiths)

Because they are founded in an impossible claim.  They claim that apostasy is the single most unforgivable act, yet I have no choice but to…

Started by Michael Sizer-Watt

9 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by Dustin

Immortality is a Curse... A Facebook Note I made

Immortality is a curse, whether in Heaven or Hell... it is a curse   Although the pain from losing a loved one is sharp and so is the knowl…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

3 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Ulean Breedlove

Yahweh raped a virgin

Original Sin: Let me get this straight... About 6,000 years ago a god named Yahweh decides to create everything, including the first humans…

Started by Allen Sneed

19 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Dustin

How do you witness to an Atheist?

How do you witness to an Atheist? -The greatest single cause of atheism in the world is Christians: who acknowledge Jesus with their lips,…

Started by Mr Good Without God

15 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Mandy Lynn

I just realised Jesus' sacrifice makes sense.

Of course, only if you accept the doctorine of original sin.   I was reading this article by Dawkins and realised this: 1. God makes man. 2…

Started by Jānis Ķimsis

27 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Ulean Breedlove

I don't know which is the more frustrating religion anymore

Islam with its seeming magnetism of cowardice, violence, and misogyny, not to mention a blind hero worship of their so called prophet?  Or…

Started by Mario Rodgers

13 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Natarajan Shanker

RSS

Events

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service