Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists (900)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Allah made of Shit?

My friends, You who are so strong in the sciences, I ask that you answer my question which is very serious. Don't just say the first thing…

Started by Michael Sizer-Watt

0 Dec 19, 2010

Why do atheist attack religion, don't we have any ideas of our own?

As a live long atheist, I am ashamed of the superficial 

Started by jimmy dean cooper

30 Dec 18, 2010
Reply by Sadly 'M' iCantSay

Talking about Lying for Jesus

My daughter, who is the founder of the Atheist, Agnostic and Freethinkers group at her college, was invited to be a speaker at a Christian…

Started by Lisa

5 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Todd Pence

'Guardian angel' firefighters pull mom, baby from burning SUV

Sounds like the CNN Wire Staff has an agenda in this article.   They used every religious quote they could.  "Christmas dinner"... Irreleva…

Started by Bob

1 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by amy

Why won't you people STOP LYING?!

So I was trucking on down the road.  And the radio selection in the area I was in was piss poor at best.  Nothing but Christmas songs and s…

Started by Mario Rodgers

18 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by Gaytor

Infecting the world with faith

I'm not sure where I found this , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5PpD9JqCsc , Mexico indigenous conversions. I found it disturbing to say…

Started by Denis C

2 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by Denis C

Best editions/ translations of religious texts?

I've made a decision to learn more about the world's major religions, and figure there's no better place to start than the source material;…

Started by Matt Peters

2 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Matt Peters

"Parents' trial begins in death of Rhawnhurst toddler who did not receive medical care"

Posted on Wed, Dec. 8, 2010 Parents' trial begins in death of Rhawnhurst toddler who did not receive medical care By Joseph A. Slobodzian I…

Started by Amanda Artman

15 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Brad J

100% atheist.

I still remember the day I read the last page of the Bible and said to myself: Wow, there really is NO god!I think that reading the Bible i…

Started by Timothy Van Uytfang

35 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Angie Baugh Stewart

"More Atheistic Hate "?

More Atheistic Hate See, again -this is the kind of nonsense that I’m talking about. Atheists, the very people who yammer on about “fre…

Started by Mr Good Without God

30 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Herk

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service