Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists (935)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Homework - "The religious dimension of existence"

Yes. I have this homework to do as a term project. The object is Romanian ( my language ) and we study Psalms and religious chronicles. The…

Started by Loop Johnny

9 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Eoganacht

Why I personally speak out about atheism and why I speak out about and against religion.

Why I personally speak out about atheism and why I speak out  about and against religion.   A friend of my recently asked me why it seemed…

Started by Mr Good Without God

1 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Courtney

The WBC. Is this for real? why? (real question)

Today I was doing something online, (I really don't remember how it started i think from here) and I saw something about god hating shrimp.…

Started by Grace H

61 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by Mo Trauen

Atheism As A Religion.

A lot of times I hear people call atheism a religion.  At first I thought the definition of the word 'religion' was limited to supernatural…

Started by Jason D. Johnson

42 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Fred Werther

AZ Assassinations - christianity is to Blame!

Yesterday's political assassinations  has me saddened and angry. I feel my rage has a differnet slant than many Americans because I feel th…

Started by Carl

4 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Dave G

Religions of Peace.

Of the major religions, which do you think has the highest proportion of violent adherents?

Started by Doug Reardon

7 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Dustin

Somalie muslims ban men and women shaking hands.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110108/ap_on_re_af/af_somalia_handshake_ban   Isn't it wonderful what good, solid, fundamental religion ca…

Started by Professor Tanhauser

0 Jan 8, 2011

Conquering the Fear of Death

After reading further on about death I have come to evidence that makes me believe that having an afterlife is a FAR STREEETCH from reali…

Started by Bronson

29 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Alex

The frustration of living in a religion dominated world

I was quite lucky as a kid in that I immediately refused (age 7) to play along with the whole church or jesus nonsense.  My mother saw some…

Started by Anachro1

6 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Anachro1

Jesus is coming! The rapture is just a few months away!

According to this nut bar ,http://www.wecanknow.com/, we can all go on vacation. I mean whats the point of carrying on since jezus will be…

Started by Denis C

38 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service