Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists (883)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Atheists reach out to conservatives

I think it's a good idea. Maybe they will loosen up a bit. http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2014/02/25/atheists-plan-conservative-outreach-wit

Started by IkeArrumba

6 Feb 26
Reply by Sagacious Hawk

How religious is the world? The answer may surprise you.

It can be difficult to find research on religiosity on a global scale, particularly where atheism and irreligion are included as distinct c…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

0 Feb 21

god's database

It's gotta be at least 1 G Dietybytes. Every name, face and bad deed. Every second of everyone's existence, Every text message, every thoug…

Started by _Robert_

12 Feb 15
Reply by James Cox

Atheist Community?

Disclaimer: This post is in fact from an atheist perspective. I've been an atheist since birth (through lack of exposure to religion; my fi…

Started by Anne Green

33 Feb 15
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

Isolating Potential Allies

First of all, I don't think religious belief is extremely destructive.  I agree that intrinsically divisive, irrational and unfalsifiable b…

Started by Renee

153 Feb 13
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

Dawkins and Pedophilia

In one of the interminable threads that devolved into endless discussions of pedophilia a couple of months ago, I raised an academic questi…

Started by Dr. Bob

358 Feb 12
Reply by David Smith

Theory

Started by Michael

0 Feb 12

Am I an atheist?

I decribe myself as an (agnostic) atheist but what exactly is an atheist? Of course, what I am really asking is What is a god? I don't rule…

Started by Mike Wilkins

49 Feb 11
Reply by MikeLong

Harlan Ellison on God

Harlan Ellison, writer, agnostic, and "possibly the most contentious person on Earth". Love him or hate him, it's hard to ignore him. "If t…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

6 Feb 9
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

How old is the Earth?!

Last evening, like so many, I watched the fascinating two and a half hour debate on the Internet from The Creation Museum in Kentucky, in A…

Started by Mike Newell

0 Feb 5

RSS

Forum

Help Think Atheist!

Started by David Smith in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 2 hours ago. 19 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Unseen 2 hours ago. 47 Replies

The Angelina Jolie Effect

Started by Belle Rose in Biology and Medicine. Last reply by Belle Rose 4 hours ago. 4 Replies

Blog Posts

The tale of the twelve officers

Posted by Davis Goodman on August 27, 2014 at 3:04am 4 Comments

Birthday Present

Posted by Caila Rowe on August 26, 2014 at 1:29am 14 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service