Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists (878)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dawkins and Pedophilia

In one of the interminable threads that devolved into endless discussions of pedophilia a couple of months ago, I raised an academic questi…

Started by Dr. Bob

358 Feb 12
Reply by David Smith

Theory

Started by Michael

0 Feb 12

Am I an atheist?

I decribe myself as an (agnostic) atheist but what exactly is an atheist? Of course, what I am really asking is What is a god? I don't rule…

Started by Mike Wilkins

49 Feb 11
Reply by MikeLong

Harlan Ellison on God

Harlan Ellison, writer, agnostic, and "possibly the most contentious person on Earth". Love him or hate him, it's hard to ignore him. "If t…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

6 Feb 9
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

How old is the Earth?!

Last evening, like so many, I watched the fascinating two and a half hour debate on the Internet from The Creation Museum in Kentucky, in A…

Started by Mike Newell

0 Feb 5

What does someone mean when they say your a New age (Beleif)

Because i believe in energy and other things but not really a god i have had people call me a new age what do they mean? (I don't know if i…

Started by Royal red

10 Jan 31
Reply by pxlgirl

Who is perfect

Some saying that recently was spread :  "I'm a Muslim, Islam is perfect but I am not. If I make a mistake, blame it on me, not on my religi…

Started by Ayman Jitan

2 Jan 11
Reply by Neizar Nassar

Religion in schools

where I come from, teaching faith is nothing unique to 'faith schools' all secondary schools have compulsory R.E. class (religious educatio…

Started by David Smith

30 Jan 9
Reply by Nicolas Gauvin

"Even" non-believers desire peace?

The Pope in his Christmas address rattled off a list of wars and violent conflicts in the world-- Syria, Nigeria, Congo, the Israelis and t…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

35 Jan 2
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

The Biggest Practical Joke on Humanity

Is religion the biggest practical joke on humanity, in which so many are still tragically falling for? This is to contrast the silly ph…

Started by Nerdy Keith

3 Jan 1
Reply by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp

RSS

Blog Posts

Breaking Free

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 20, 2014 at 9:56am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service