Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists (890)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

RUNNING AS AN ATHEIST

Any American can run for political office if he/she has enough money, a basic knowledge of politics, a fair education and a talent for spea…

Started by Stephen Gunn

0 May 13

RUNNING AS AN ATHEIST

Any American can run for political office if he/she has enough money, a basic knowledge of politics, a fair education and a talent for spea…

Started by Stephen Gunn

0 May 13

A List of 40 harmful effects of Christianity (from reddit)

The demonization of other religions, e.g. Christianity demonizing Pagans ("They're devil-worshipers!") Vilification of homosexuality, re…

Started by Dan

1 May 3
Reply by Ari

Look at these Yahoos

I stopped for pizza with my son yesterday, and there was some literature on the window sill of the restaurant.  One magazine got my attenti…

Started by Diane

16 May 1
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

Why we overdo death?

Hello, this is my first discussion. Sorry for the grammar. Lately i have seen that death is a big concern for most of atheists and that ann…

Started by Bernardo

39 Apr 29
Reply by Bernardo

How Atheism Changes Your Life?

Can you share me some experience, story, idea, anything about your life that changed because of atheism?

Started by Micmic Custodio

18 Apr 26
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

AACon 2014

Been at AACon in Salt Lake for the past two days, and while I've been generally in agreement with the vast majority of what's been said, I'…

Started by Brian Daurelle

0 Apr 19

My Atheism Book Came Out Today

A few months ago when my book was in beta I offered the fine folks on this site a first look. Several of you took me up on that, and now th…

Started by Dave Core

11 Apr 19
Reply by Philip Jarrett

Check out my piece on Atheism and the Creative Process

Hey gang, After a lot of soul searching and research I've come around to more serious and developed writing regarding atheism. Why not look…

Started by Andy Hoke

0 Apr 17

Is Pope Francis really revolutionary?

Pope Francis is getting praise from unexpected places, such as this week's Rolling Stone magazine, over what is seen as a radical shift in…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

9 Apr 15
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Forum

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Erock68la 23 minutes ago. 46 Replies

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 1 hour ago. 20 Replies

Sunday Disassembly

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer in Society. Last reply by Belle Rose 3 hours ago. 9 Replies

What would happen...

Started by Griffin Buckerfield in Small Talk. Last reply by _Robert_ 3 hours ago. 7 Replies

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 2 Comments

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service