Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists (898)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Family Reactions to Renouncing your Faith

I'm posting this thread to act as a little bit of research to say the least. I plan to do an online blog, for offering advice to people.…

Started by Nerdy Keith

8 Jul 9
Reply by Nerdy Keith

Expansion

Hello Everyone, I am still somewhat new to this site and learning my way around. I wanted to introduce myself a bit more as I am eager to m…

Started by Quincy Maxwell

0 Jun 28

'Sunday Assembly' comes to US: start your own?

Here's your opportunity to start an atheist collective or (if you like) a Godless church in your town. Would it work where you live? http:/…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

10 Jun 23
Reply by Andy Hoke

New Book on Atheism

Hello Guys, I have written a small book on atheism and the logic involved behind most of the things people call supernatural. Do spare a re…

Started by Shivam

0 Jun 23

Family Tension Over My Atheism

I became a high school graduate June 12th and my uncle and his girlfriend came to visit for my graduation. I ended up getting lots of money…

Started by Ari

12 Jun 16
Reply by Dr. Bob

Fears in the eyes of the Believers

I was so full of Happiness today seeing myself outstanding bunch christians, All because they scared to talk against their God and go to He…

Started by Oluwa-Shola Aiyenuro

8 May 27
Reply by Pope Beanie

Is disliking religious people considered prejudice?

Hey guys, to start off this discussion, I want to know if it really is prejudice to dislike religious people. I bring this up because when…

Started by Ari

37 May 23
Reply by Dustin

God on Facebook

I am sure many of you avoid Facebook, but for those who partake there is an interesting guy who is Atheist or at least Agnostic who has the…

Started by Melvinotis

1 May 20
Reply by Strega

RUNNING AS AN ATHEIST

Any American can run for political office if he/she has enough money, a basic knowledge of politics, a fair education and a talent for spea…

Started by Stephen Gunn

0 May 13

RUNNING AS AN ATHEIST

Any American can run for political office if he/she has enough money, a basic knowledge of politics, a fair education and a talent for spea…

Started by Stephen Gunn

0 May 13

RSS

Atheist Sites

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service