Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists (899)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do Jihadists have a point?

Do Jihadists have a point?   Jihadists rebel because they see God reward Satan for rebellion.   The facts, as I understand them from script…

Started by D L

2 Oct 26
Reply by D L

Coming Out as Humanist

It's been awhile since I have posted anything on here.  Many of you have known me as sort of the resident theist during the time that I was…

Started by Barry Adamson

21 Oct 22
Reply by Barry Adamson

Hi, I'm Israel

I'm new to the site, at first I joined only to correct someone about Christian morality but I think I'll stay to see what some (not all) at…

Started by Israel

107 Oct 18
Reply by Israel

There Is No God

Something has been bothering me for years - since I heard the news of a billboard proclaiming, "There is probably no god". "What's with thi…

Started by MikeLong

36 Oct 12
Reply by Davis Goodman

God Fearing is a Sign of Respect?

Had an interesting discussion on another forum in their religion category about, people who use "God Fearing" as a compliment.  You may…

Started by Nerdy Keith

27 Oct 10
Reply by Richard Ahearn

If you don't believe in God, can you say why in a single sentence or phrase?

For me it's two words...Birth Defects.

Started by Rick Yost

143 Oct 7
Reply by MageTheEntertainer

Baby steps

I’m trying to become just a little more bold. Earlier this month when I went on a camping trip, I tried to say a few things about evolution…

Started by Physeter

5 Sep 25
Reply by Belle Rose

Fainted on the Cross?

I I know some of you believe Jesus never existed at all, but assuming he did exist at least as a mortal man. Could he have simply fainted…

Started by Nerdy Keith

23 Sep 16
Reply by Stephen Gunn

What is the value of Atheism to humanity?

Of it's self Atheism makes a simple statement, a rejection of the belief in deities. There is nothing else here, no philosophy of life, of…

Started by Charles J Hunsinger

120 Sep 14
Reply by Mo Trauen

The Cross

When you think about it, the cross would have been the equivalent of today's electric chair. So when you see someone with cross tattoos or…

Started by Belle Rose

41 Sep 7
Reply by Yahweh

RSS

Atheist Sites

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service