Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists (913)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Ever Widening Gap Between Rich and Poor

http://policy-practice.oxfam.org.uk/publications/wealth-having-it-all-and-wanting-more-338125A new study by Oxfam found that the richest 1%…

Started by Jonas Stmichael

3 Jan 25
Reply by Jonas Stmichael

Funerals

There was a funeral today. Like almost all funerals in southwestern Minnesota it was held in a church, this time a lutheran church in a med…

Started by CAPTAIN OBVIOUS

4 Jan 22
Reply by CAPTAIN OBVIOUS

New to atheism

I'm beginning my journey as a "deconverted" person.  Any suggestions on how to transition from a life of preaching, praying, and speaking "…

Started by Carla Barr Warren

28 Jan 13
Reply by bongani muthwa

What is atheism?

Hi!  I joined because I thought this would be the best place to understand what atheism is.  I am christian. Sort of.  I am but I have a ha…

Started by Amy Lloyd

18 Jan 9
Reply by onyango makagutu

Saudi blogger Badawi 'flogged for Islam insult'

A Saudi Arabian blogger has been publicly flogged after being convicted of cybercrime and insulting Islam, reports say. Read More

Started by umar

0 Jan 9

If you don't believe in God, can you say why in a single sentence or phrase?

For me it's two words...Birth Defects.

Started by Rick Yost

148 Jan 8
Reply by Sammy Ahmed

Civil society attacked on remembrance of Salman Taseer

Read more about latest incident on http://www.dawn.com/news/1155045/salman-taseers-commemoration-attacked-in-lahore You may not know Salmaa…

Started by umar

0 Jan 5

My Atheism Book Came Out Today

A few months ago when my book was in beta I offered the fine folks on this site a first look. Several of you took me up on that, and now th…

Started by Dave Core

12 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by David Seidman

Came out today

Came out to my parents as atheist today. Did it 'soft' enough that I think they don't think I'm serious...they think I'm just doubting and…

Started by Physeter

84 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by Belle Rose

Billion + believe in Satan. Should all schools be mandated to teach Creationism?

Billion + believe in Satan. Should all schools be mandated to teach Creationism?   We must save our children from foolish belief in the sup…

Started by D L

21 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by D L

RSS

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service