Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists (924)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is Atheism an Idea?

Atheism is not an idea Bob. It's not meant to compete with anything. Your obsession with trying to put the rejection of a stupid idea on th…

Started by Dr. Bob

118 Jun 20
Reply by Davis Goodman

"Millennial Religious Belief Declines", Courtesy of the Red & Black Finally. I disag…

Started by Elli Leimone

1 Jun 15
Reply by captain kingsway

Atheist church, Is it a concern?

I feel there is a new cult religion on the rise, and  it may be some sort of demented warped version of a disbelief made to fit an idea. I…

Started by Adam

78 May 16

The Church of Satan

I was reading Sunday School, and the article about the girl filing suit against the 72 hour waiting period for an abortion (which is AWESOM…

Started by Belle Rose

5 May 7
Reply by Unseen

"In God We Trust" put back on school marquee

The words "In God We Trust" were returned to the Ridgewood Middle School marquee on Friday afternoon. It all happened just hours after stud…

Started by umar

6 Apr 29
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

One of the more common ways people (mostly women, it would appear) use to be/seem/feel special/different/"with it" is to claim they are Wic…

Started by Unseen

16 Apr 19
Reply by matt.clerke

Was Jesus' Body Recovered from the Tomb by His Followers?

Some critics posit that  Jesus' Body  was recovered from the Tomb by his followers?. Does this theory have any validity based upon any acco…

Started by Michael

74 Apr 18
Reply by James Cox

If you don't believe in God, can you say why in a single sentence or phrase?

For me it's two words...Birth Defects.

Started by Rick Yost

149 Apr 17
Reply by Kel

New to atheism

I'm beginning my journey as a "deconverted" person.  Any suggestions on how to transition from a life of preaching, praying, and speaking "…

Started by Carla Barr Warren

29 Apr 17
Reply by Kel

"The Four Tenets of Atheism"

1. The universe is purely material. It is strictly natural, and there is no such thing as the supernatural (e.g., gods or spiritual forces)…

Started by Simon Paynton

228 Apr 17
Reply by James Cox

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service