Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists (956)

Featured Discussions

What would you consider evidence?

This is meant to be a hysterical thread for any jokes you want to make about this topic but also to serve as a serious place for me to unde…

Started by Belle RoseLatest Reply

Cognitive dissonance and terror management.

Is Cognative dissonance and terror management the impetus for this vehement hatred of atheists? Are we a threat to the immortality projects…

Started by DronepiperLatest Reply

If you woke up tomorrow...

DISCLAIMER: This discussion is a thought experiment. I realise that God/Gods cannot be proved or disproved so please answer this discussion…

Started by Simon MathewsLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Meditationist

by ze                                                     Hi. I am an atheist ‘meditationist’. Which means, I don’t follow the Hindu or Bud…

Started by Fred Hampton

13 on Monday
Reply by Jimmy

I'm not one of you......

Yes I'm not an atheist, I'm a Christian and I came here to debate. Does anyone see any faults with Christianity? This seems like a very log…

Started by Nathaniel

496 Apr 22
Reply by Ro3bert

Islam and the age of reason

Is islam compatible with modern society? Quite clearly a literal interpretation of islam is not compatible. I don’t claim to be an expert b…

Started by David Boots

11 Apr 18
Reply by TJ

Pakistan university student lynched by mob over alleged blasphemy: police

A 23-year-old student of Abdul Wali Khan University, Mardan was killed and another seriously injured by a vigilante mob for allegedly "publ…

Started by Rebel

18 Apr 18
Reply by David Boots

What would you consider evidence?

This is meant to be a hysterical thread for any jokes you want to make about this topic but also to serve as a serious place for me to unde…

Started by Belle Rose

439 Apr 15
Reply by TJ

Does Secularism make things worse?

Often here at TA an argument is made that if only we dumped all religion and everyone was secular without belief in doG, we would all be fa…

Started by Dr. Bob

72 Apr 7
Reply by Simon Paynton

Jesus is a Dead Rebel Mammal

If Jesus was the “Son of God”(which he wasn’t), he knowingly was on a suicide mission from his “Dad”, who, it stands to reason, was also a…

Started by Fred Hampton

14 Apr 3
Reply by Fred Hampton

Poem: Clergy

Clergy by ze Think…JUST…THINK!IF-it-ALL-is-a-LIEand you could DIEin a NY minute…and God’s not out there orIN here or anywhere to be foundHi…

Started by Fred Hampton

1 Mar 29
Reply by Gregg RThomas

What really goes on (or went on) with the Catholic Church and exorcisms?

Could it be that "exorcisms" is nothing more than a code word for massive mind control? 

Started by Nerdy Keith

4 Feb 28
Reply by Gregg RThomas

Want a pay rise? Offer prayers regularly!

MUZAFFARABAD: The new chief justice of the Azad Jammu and Kashmir Supreme Court (AJKSC) announced on Saturday that officers of the court s…

Started by Rebel

3 Feb 27
Reply by Gregg RThomas

RSS

Forum

What do you think of this?

Started by Chris Russell in Small Talk. Last reply by David Boots 5 hours ago. 15 Replies

Recommendation

Started by David Boots in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by JadeBlackOlive on Friday. 1 Reply

Raided

Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk. Last reply by Gregg RThomas on Thursday. 1 Reply

New Solution for Plastic Waste?

Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk. Last reply by TJ yesterday. 10 Replies

Blog Posts

Lacerta - the lizard

Posted by Brad Snowder on April 30, 2017 at 1:52am 0 Comments

The First Lie

Posted by Andrew Brown on April 24, 2017 at 12:46pm 11 Comments

© 2017   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service