Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists (959)

Featured Discussions

What would you consider evidence?

This is meant to be a hysterical thread for any jokes you want to make about this topic but also to serve as a serious place for me to unde…

Started by Belle RoseLatest Reply

Cognitive dissonance and terror management.

Is Cognative dissonance and terror management the impetus for this vehement hatred of atheists? Are we a threat to the immortality projects…

Started by DronepiperLatest Reply

If you woke up tomorrow...

DISCLAIMER: This discussion is a thought experiment. I realise that God/Gods cannot be proved or disproved so please answer this discussion…

Started by Simon MathewsLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I'm not one of you......

Yes I'm not an atheist, I'm a Christian and I came here to debate. Does anyone see any faults with Christianity? This seems like a very log…

Started by Nathaniel

499 Jul 9
Reply by Lekatt

Own It

Imagine someone walks into a mall and blows themselves up. They kill several people in the process. Now imagine who is responsible. Now ima…

Started by David Boots

40 May 28
Reply by Davis Goodman

The Slut Dichotomy

The burqa is a dilemma. This ugly expression of religious contempt for women has no place in modern society.   The initial question one has…

Started by David Boots

33 May 11
Reply by Gregg RThomas

What would you consider evidence?

This is meant to be a hysterical thread for any jokes you want to make about this topic but also to serve as a serious place for me to unde…

Started by Belle Rose

442 May 10
Reply by Unseen

Why I don’t like Halal food certification

Islamic law prevents muslims consuming certain foods and requires food to be prepared in a certain way. Halal is simply an Arabic word mean…

Started by David Boots

7 May 9
Reply by Davis Goodman

The Meditationist

by ze                                                     Hi. I am an atheist ‘meditationist’. Which means, I don’t follow the Hindu or Bud…

Started by Fred Hampton

13 Apr 24
Reply by Jimmy

Islam and the age of reason

Is islam compatible with modern society? Quite clearly a literal interpretation of islam is not compatible. I don’t claim to be an expert b…

Started by David Boots

11 Apr 18
Reply by TJ

Pakistan university student lynched by mob over alleged blasphemy: police

A 23-year-old student of Abdul Wali Khan University, Mardan was killed and another seriously injured by a vigilante mob for allegedly "publ…

Started by Rebel

18 Apr 18
Reply by David Boots

Does Secularism make things worse?

Often here at TA an argument is made that if only we dumped all religion and everyone was secular without belief in doG, we would all be fa…

Started by Dr. Bob

72 Apr 7
Reply by Simon Paynton

Jesus is a Dead Rebel Mammal

If Jesus was the “Son of God”(which he wasn’t), he knowingly was on a suicide mission from his “Dad”, who, it stands to reason, was also a…

Started by Fred Hampton

14 Apr 3
Reply by Fred Hampton

RSS

Forum

Proof Near Death Experiences may in fact be real

Started by Violeta Babacan in Small Talk. Last reply by _Robert_ 19 hours ago. 1 Reply

Belief

Started by Chris Russell in Small Talk. Last reply by Ron Humphrey Jul 29. 1 Reply

Agnosticism

Started by Chris Russell in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen Aug 3. 12 Replies

I'm not an atheist anymore...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie Jun 12. 19 Replies

Blog Posts

Equuleus - the little horse

Posted by Brad Snowder on July 9, 2017 at 1:08am 0 Comments

Horrified

Posted by Mary smith on July 2, 2017 at 12:35pm 0 Comments

© 2017   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service