Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists (935)

Featured Discussions

Cognitive dissonance and terror management.

Is Cognative dissonance and terror management the impetus for this vehement hatred of atheists? Are we a threat to the immortality projects…

Started by DronepiperLatest Reply

If you woke up tomorrow...

DISCLAIMER: This discussion is a thought experiment. I realise that God/Gods cannot be proved or disproved so please answer this discussion…

Started by Simon MathewsLatest Reply

Is it possible to kill in the name of Atheism?

We have all heard the tired arguments trotted about by theists about how Stalin, Pol Pot and Hitler killed people in the name of atheism. T…

Started by Simon MathewsLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Church marketing fail

I posted this when we were briefly atheistzone so some people may have missed it. It is on a billboard outside a baptist church near where…

Started by Simon Mathews

6 Apr 13
Reply by Unseen

Intellectuals on the Plight of Liberals in Egypt: There Can be No Progress without Blasphemy

Egypt - An interesting discussion with Arab "Intellectuals" who say that with the current blasphemy laws, the Arab world can't get anywhere…

Started by Stephen

0 Mar 20

USA vs ISIS

USA vs ISIS, as an ongoing theme and developing story.

Started by Pope Beanie

7 Mar 2
Reply by TJ

Ark. Republican smears opponents of 10 Commandment statue as commies in wacky Facebook video

Ark. Republican smears opponents of 10 Commandment statue as commies in wacky Facebook video Arkansas state Sen. Jason Rapert set up a GoF…

Started by Stephen

0 Feb 24

Franklin Graham Says There’s Just “One Election Left” Before Godless Secularists Get All the Power

Franklin Graham Says There’s Just “One Election Left” Before Godless Secularists Get All the Power Did you know Godless Secularists are tak…

Started by Stephen

10 Feb 18
Reply by TJ

Miss USA Contestants Answer if Evolution Should be Taught in School...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRdAe3UAIVs Ow Its truly painful. Its examples of "Pretty Stupid". That its even a QUESTION hurts. It…

Started by TJ

10 Feb 8
Reply by JadeBlackOlive

I Just Finished Reading the Bible

So I did one of those read the Bible in a year plans, out of academic curiosity. And as I'm sure will come as a surprise to no one, it did…

Started by Beth

39 Feb 6
Reply by Unseen

Pakistani boy cuts off own hand after blasphemy mistake

A 15-year-old Pakistani boy cut off his own hand believing he had committed blasphemy, only to be celebrated by his parents and neighbours…

Started by umar

21 Jan 24
Reply by Gregg RThomas

Cognitive dissonance and terror management.

Is Cognative dissonance and terror management the impetus for this vehement hatred of atheists? Are we a threat to the immortality projects…

Started by Dronepiper

18 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by TJ

Is that a Light up ahead?

In the post Cleansing the Sinner I asked could Christians show me how I could come to know their God. I was finding it very difficult to g…

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

112 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service