Quotes (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

German bishop: Atheism responsible for Nazis and mass murder

German bishop: Atheism responsible for Nazis and mass murder A German bishop has told his Easter congregation that mass murder and other c…

Started by Rocky Oliver (LotusGeek)

0 Apr 13, 2009

Martin Luther Quotations

Luther: The Deranged Theologian compiled by Don Morgan Martin Luther, German leader of the Protestant Revolution, founder of Lutheranism,…

Started by Morgan Matthew

3 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by Nelson

Asimov on the Bible

From an interview in 1982 with Paul Kurtz; Isaac Asimov was asked: "Do you take the Bible primarily as a human document or do you think it…

Started by Johnny

5 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by Johnny

Mickey Mouse

Even the Christians are too fucking stupid to figure out I’m selling sex to their daughters. I’ve made billions off of Christian ignorants…

Started by Vlad Nistor

2 Mar 15, 2009
Reply by Sophie

Religious Quote of the Week: Freedom

Bryan Fischer, executive director of Idaho Values Alliance, upset about the FFRF's billboard in Boise, Idaho said:"The Constitution guarant…

Started by Johnny

0 Mar 13, 2009

Epicurus - Ancient Badass

This is one of my favorite quotes, by Epicurus: Is god willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but n…

Started by Andrew the Fluffer

2 Feb 7, 2009
Reply by Andrew the Fluffer

101 Atheist Quotes

1. The fact that a believer is happier than a sceptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.…

1 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by Nelson

Thomas Paine (1737-1809)

Thomas Paine (1737-1809) Anglo-American political philosopher, whose writings influenced the American Revolution (1775-1783) the French Rev…

0 Sep 12, 2008

Buddha

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your o…

Started by NA

0 Sep 2, 2008

Barack Obama

I in no way condone either of the candidates at this point, yet I stumbled on this quote and I decidedly liked it a lot. “Moreover, given…

Started by NA

0 Sep 2, 2008

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service