Quotes (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Famous Quotes from Famous People

I know some of you guys don't see quotations from personalities as such a good source of information but, I personally, find them fascinati…

Started by Loop Johnny

229 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by scLovely

Who is really "talking" to Christians and who are Christians really talking to?

"It is of course always best to be led by god, and have him personally whisper into your ear. Only, when it is the devil talking he will te…

Started by Seth Jon Nonnemaker

5 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Unseen

What are your favourite Atheist quotes?

Here are a couple of mine; Christopher Hitchens. ~ What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof

Started by Dave Porter

39 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by JD Baggaley

J.D. Salinger

J.D. Salinger - The Catcher In The Rye or if you prefer Junichi Fujisaku - Ghost In The Shell (At least partially)   "I thought what I'd do…

Started by Nathaniel Hoh

9 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Luis Saunders

What is your favorite anti-religion quote?

I agree with Nietzsche when he said: "I call Christianity the one great curse, the one great intrinsic depravity, the one great instinct f…

Started by Cathy Cooper

48 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Rev. Chris Pagan

Great George Carlin Video

George Carlin was one of the funniest comedians. Maybe I am a little biased towards the anti religious content.

Started by Jeremy Wells

3 Jun 11, 2011
Reply by Merlin Mercer

A nice quote

During a discussion with a friend I cam up with a line that I am quite proud of.  "We should strive to become better people, but the desire…

Started by Robbie Blum

1 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Derek

St. Augustine on Science and Religion

Usually, even a non-Christian knows something about the earth, the heavens, and the other elements of this world, about the motion and orbi…

Started by Arcus

0 Apr 6, 2011

Should there be a seperate quote mining debunking forum?

This just appeared from a religious person on my FB wall: "The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundament…

Started by Arcus

0 Mar 31, 2011

Now Jesus Christ "was not a poor man" - the mega-perverted pastor

Well, well as I have said before: I used to have a fine line to open the discourse on a claim I had that we humans all have the same traits…

Started by day vo

1 Dec 25, 2010
Reply by Abdallah

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 3 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service