Pseudoscience, The Paranormal, and Conspiracy Theories (94)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Disturbing trends in society

I'm curious to know if anyone has noticed some disturbing things popping up on television in the states lately.  I used to love watching th…

Started by MightyMateo

24 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by No name

Looking for info

On out of body experiences.

Started by Moria Jackson

24 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Moria Jackson

Homeopathy

I absolutely hate this practice. The deceit and utter bs of it being my major issues. I guess if these people were still in some way dedica…

Started by Chris H

29 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by vjack

Jung's Synchronicity

I have observed synchronicity used as a motif in the cinema and have also heard of it observed in peoples lives.  Is this shear coincidence…

Started by Michael

0 Jan 13, 2011

California Psychics , a Psychic Company!

I was driving back from my weekly church gig where I play piano for baby Jesus, when a commercial came on the radio ...   "Our Psychics are…

Started by Dustin

5 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Dustin

Did we actually land men on the moon?

Well, what do you think? And why hasn't been done again in almost 40 years?

Started by Julien

51 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by kris feenstra

I Posit That "New Age" Authors Should Give up their Use of the Term "Consciousness"

While admittedly difficult to define, there are many respectable neuroscientists and thinkers who strive to de-mystify the incredible pheno…

Started by Michael Sizer-Watt

1 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by No name

Tarot

Hello Friends!I don't believe in the Tarot as a tool for divination. Anyone who tells you the Tarot is magic, is either selling you somethi…

Started by Matt Peters

13 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Jim Wickson

The Supernatural Superstition

Bigfoot, ghosts, aliens, the loch ness monster all of these are similar with only a few differences. People will always tell you how “I…

Started by Bronson

5 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Fred Werther

Hereafter

I saw Clint Eastwood's new film, "Hereafter" this weekend. This film was lauded by some as Eastwood's masterpiece. It was an engaging movie…

Started by Bill

10 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Bill

RSS

Forum

The Elephant in the Room...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Tom Sarbeck 2 hours ago. 18 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Ed 3 hours ago. 1 Reply

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Pope Beanie 5 hours ago. 60 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service