Pseudoscience, The Paranormal, and Conspiracy Theories (93)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Afterlife

I'm having a hard time dealing with non-existing after life. I mean I don't believe in any Gods so therefore there is no reason to believe…

Started by Deme Mo

85 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Phoenix LeBlanc

Thoughts on reincarnation?

I went through this forum looking for a post on reincarnation. Since I didn't find one I thought I'd pose this question to my fellow atheis…

Started by Carol Whitt

30 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Unseen

Arthur C. Clarke's 2001 A Space Odyssey had to be founded in some fact

Arthur C. Clarke's 2001 A Space Odyssey had to be founded in some fact. Notably, astronauts find a monolith on the moon. During this same t…

Started by Michael

97 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Akshay Bist

Near Death Experiences

One of my blog posts about a boy who claimed he had an out of body experience, visited "heaven", and returned to his body to live again, st…

Started by Brandon

8 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by Judith van der Roos

What is the most idiotic conspiracy theory ever devised?

For me, it would without a doubt have to be the 'moon landing hoax'. Personal experience has shown me that a massive majority of the Americ…

Started by Greg

76 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Mike Rotch

Sunken Continents and the Antediluvian Golden Age

Is there evidence that Cro-magnon was a race of giants  enjoying a golden age with cities currently inundated off of various coastlands?  …

Started by Michael

7 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Michael

May 21st, 2011 excuse predictions.

So sometimes i don't make it to the forum as much as I'd like, so I apologize if this has been discussed previously.   However, I was readi…

Started by Kai

2 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Kai

What do you think of stories about people dieing going to heaven and coming back to life?

Well today I was on amazon looking at the top 100 books and I found a book called Heaven is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of Hi…

Started by Justine Robinson

25 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Alayna

Lunar anomalies, evidence of past civilizations in prehistory?

The earth had tectonic plates and life much earlier than previously thought.   Were there civilizations here during the pre-cambrian that…

Started by Michael

0 Mar 17, 2011

The Atlantis Civilization

Show me the evidence.

Started by Loop Johnny

2 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Laura Jones

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service