Pseudoscience, The Paranormal, and Conspiracy Theories (94)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LIFE AFTER DEATH

Rather than take issue with Simon Paynton on April's post I thought I'd raise this issue separately!  Simon states that he believes in Life…

Started by Kenny Howse

5 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by Sharon M

Atheist and science … A challenge to thinking on other topics

I for one don’t get this people, why is it that atheist are so close minded that they lack imagination to see some topics as possibilitys…

Started by Richard C.

109 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Simon Paynton

"What goes around comes aroud." Karma?

Do you believe the saying to be true? I know a couple atheists who believe that despite its "super natural" roots. What do you guys think?

Started by Tierra Wilson

6 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Bill Butler

The Exorcist

I have been an atheist for quite some time now, but there is this one thing that sticks with me that I can't shake.  I never saw the entire…

Started by Sharon P

3 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Sharon P

The most popular zodiac sign of atheists

I am a stereotypical virgo and an atheist. I realize all of the zodiac signs have multitudes of atheists, but wonder if there are more athe…

Started by Spike

70 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by Regina Haigh

Uncensored Moon Images; What are the structures?

What are theses structures. They look very artificial. definitely not aliens. Do we look to earths remote past?  

Started by Michael

6 Oct 22, 2011
Reply by Ed

Strange aerial photos from alleged reputable sources, what can they be?

Strange aerial photos from alledged reputable sources, what can they be? These cases are currently understudy by MUFON.   I saw something l…

Started by Michael

19 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Michael

Ghosts, my irrational fear

So here's the thing, ever since I was little I've watched a lot of ghost movies and shows, even after I became an atheist. I would read boo…

Started by Lewis Smith

43 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Evan Meinel

A majority of foreign Muslims don't believe 9/11 attackers were Arabs

Less than a month before the 10th anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on New York City, a new poll confirms that most residents of m…

Started by Unseen

0 Sep 11, 2011

What are these deep space objects (to far away to be comets)?

What are these deep space objects (too far away to be comets) They are alleged to morph. Transformers LOL Seriously any theories? Of course…

Started by Michael

10 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Michael

RSS

Forum

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Cato Rigas 1 hour ago. 34 Replies

where when how who why ?

Started by aubrey knows nothing * in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 3 hours ago. 1 Reply

Blog Posts

coexist

Posted by aubrey knows nothing * on October 23, 2014 at 9:25pm 1 Comment

A Life-Changing Confrontation

Posted by Belle Rose on October 23, 2014 at 2:55am 7 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service