Pseudoscience, The Paranormal, and Conspiracy Theories (94)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Woolly Mammoth or Ron Jeremy Bathing?

Le Woolly Mammoth Sighting As always I'm a skeptic and most likely with reason.  First, as it always seems with cryptozoological footage,…

Started by Ateo1979

1 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by John Jon

Dome of the Rock UFO Jerusalem - New close up footage

Strange event at the Dome of the Rock  (Jersusalem) recorded from various distances.  What could it be?  Do events like this fuel religiou…

Started by Michael

19 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Michael

Alien Moon Base Captured By Chang'e-2 Orbiter? 2012

Personally, I will wait with bated breath for the HD pictures to be released by China, before I believe this one. Too much trickery on You…

Started by Michael

9 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Michael

Strange Trumpet Sounds Heard in Many Places, Why Now?

Distinct trumphet sounds are purported to have been heard in many place within the last year. I live in North Carolina, and have wittnessed…

Started by Michael

3 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Michael

Ancient Aliens on the History Channel - WOW

I posted this on my blog but realized I should have made it a discussion topic...sorry if this annoying, I'm new to the site!   I hope some…

Started by Tex in the City

73 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Off-The-Grid

Drunvalo Melchizedek

My best friend told me that she is watching a documentary by Drunvalo Melchizedek. I have never heard of him. I read a bit about him, and f…

Started by Laura Johnson

13 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Miles

Magic and science: what can be tested for and what can be explained?

I had a debate tonight with a friend of mine who is into magic. He was talking about a new book he'd gotten which was set up in a class for…

Started by Solomon Dickson

7 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Solomon Dickson

Implantable Chips: What say you?

After reading and replying to a blog post about how a Christian family opted out of adopting a pet because they didn't want to get it chipp…

Started by CJoe

7 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Robert E.

Alien Disclosure in 2011?

It is purported that Obama will make a watershed disclosure in 2011.   Does this 3 part series have any credibility?   http://youtu.be/mntb

Started by Michael

7 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Michael

Astrology.

Carl Sagan once said: 'The desire to be connected with the cosmos, reflects a profound reality. But we are connected; not in the trivial wa…

Started by Ethan Mitchell

27 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Albert Bakker

RSS

Blog Posts

Creationists Dispute

Posted by Fouad on December 24, 2014 at 7:26am 3 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service