Pseudoscience, The Paranormal, and Conspiracy Theories (92)

Featured Discussions

Karma - real or woo?

Someone mentioned karma in a different discussion earlier today and that got me thinking - how many atheists out there believe in or dictat…

Started by Pinko CommieLatest Reply

Implantable Chips: What say you?

After reading and replying to a blog post about how a Christian family opted out of adopting a pet because they didn't want to get it chipp…

Started by Cara ColeenLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Class action suit against parents who don't vaccinate their kids

COLUMBUS — The Ohio Department of Health, Knox County Health Department and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, have confirmed…

Started by Unseen

5 Apr 25
Reply by Unseen

What Happen at the Loring Military Base?

Military bases are frequently targets of UFO activities. The paranormal media has capitalized on this. However, green men from mars can't a…

Started by Michael

6 Apr 11
Reply by Jimmy Russell

Demon Possession

I wanted to know any of you guys' thoughts on demon possessions. What do you make of stories like the possessions of Clara Germana Cele, Ro…

Started by Chrono-Synclastic Infundibulum

29 Mar 6
Reply by Doug Reardon

The Junk Science of Terrence McKenna

The modern skeptic needs to be well armed to deal with the array of woo being spewed these days.  Biblical criticism is pretty much a solve…

Started by Heather Spoonheim

411 Jan 15
Reply by Dan

Ghost hunting, haunting shows, Faked?

We have all seen those ghost hunting shows. They go around searching for something that isn't their and when they hear something and/or see…

Started by Redlilly Pond

19 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Matthew X

Reincarnation - from a scientific point of view

Since this is something that has been on my find for awhile, I wanted to get the thought-ball rolling. I have a couple of theories, but I w…

Started by Kevin Cook

27 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Unseen

What is your take on extraterrestrial inteligences?

What is your take on extraterrestrial intelligences, have you seen "UFO"s , or even been in one if you lucky and caught by a surprise ? Hav…

Started by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp

638 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by James Cox

Hot Teenage Exorcists - Not a Fox Sit-Com!

Sick of taking responsibility for the shitty things that have happened to you in your life? Help is on the way, in the virginal and strange…

Started by archaeopteryx

29 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

Christian columnist thinks magic tricks are real examples of demonic power.

Recently, British magician Dynamo performed an illusion where he appeared to levitate beside a moving London bus. Christian columnist Dan…

Started by Willson Stoner

19 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Diane

"I see dead people." Or you know, something like that.

I hope everyone recognized the sarcasm in that title and doesn't already assume I'm crazy. I swear to god I'm not ;) Well before I dive in…

Started by Jamie Ayers

5 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service