Politics (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Religious Registration in Egypt - Year 24

My research has only begun, but I am NOT liking this General Sisi from Egypt. It looks like the Muslim Brotherhood poses some threat to his…

Started by Andy Hoke

4 Apr 1
Reply by Andy Hoke

Is Rand Paul a closet atheist?

While he's ostensibly Presbyterian, Rand Paul is better-known as a libertarian.  Libertarians pride themselves on being more rational than…

Started by Unseen

0 Mar 23

Crisis in Crimea and the disappearing West

Putin has just received parliamentary approval of invading Ukraine, which is tantamount to the US congress approving invasion of Canada. It…

Started by Arcus

13 Mar 19
Reply by Pope Beanie

Tomas Halik wins $1.83 million Templeton Prize... for stereotyping atheists

The Templeton Prize, created by wealthy religious crackpot Sir John Templeton because "spirituality was ignored" by the Nobel Prizes, honor…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

2 Mar 13
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

America won't do a thing about Uganda's anti-gay law

http://thinkprogress.org/world/2014/02/24/3318301/uganda-lgbt-america/ So Uganda's president has signed the anti-gay law. And Obama shook h…

Started by Physeter

13 Mar 11
Reply by Physeter

The Biggest Political Myth In The US

...is that the GOP has an alternative healthcare plan. Clearly, their "plan" is to leave 10's of millions of Americans healthcare-less so t…

Started by Unseen

9 Mar 4
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

Finally - An Economist Who Makes Sense

Source "in the long run, “when pay setters set their own pay, there’s no limit,” unless “confiscatory tax rates” are imposed." [Capitalism…

Started by MikeLong

41 Feb 4
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

Unions - another "good ol' boy" club, or something worth fighting to keep?

I'm trying to ender the trades to get a job that can pay the bills. As a woman there are many obstacles in the way...but there's also a lot…

Started by Belle Rose

6 Jan 13
Reply by Belle Rose

That's just my religion...

In light of the hillbilly Phil saying a lot of caveman crap, I have to wonder what makes really ludicrous, asshole speech acceptable if you…

Started by Aiken Drums Sister

7 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by David Smith

Pope condemns 'trickle down economics', American right-wing goes berzerk

No to an Economy of Exclusion "Just as the commandment “Thou shalt not kill” sets a clear limit in order to safeguard the value of human li…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

6 Dec 29, 2013
Reply by Dr. Bob

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 13 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service