Politics (77)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sen. Bernie Sanders. Closet atheist?

He is Jewish, of course, but there are religious practicing Jews and there are those who are merely ethnically Jewish. I don't think he is…

Started by Unseen

7 Mar 10
Reply by Unseen

How Political Correctness Limits the Free Exchange of Ideas on Campus

How Political Correctness Limits the Free Exchange of Ideas on Campus

Started by Stephen

17 Feb 9
Reply by TJ

Bad news regarding the American presidential election

1. Trump has more minority support than you might suppose (read here) American minorities tend to be Christian and unemployed and they see…

Started by Unseen

108 Feb 5
Reply by SteveInCO

What does "earn" mean to you?

"Liberals just want to take money that isn't theirs and give it to people who didn't earn it" is the sort of thing I've heard from conserva…

Started by Unseen

79 Dec 2, 2015
Reply by Unseen

Anarchism: threat or menace? (Scott Graves, this means you)

Okay, forgive me the attention-getting headline.  Scott Graves has proclaimed himself an anarchist. I went through this phase for about a y…

Started by Unseen

91 Nov 25, 2015
Reply by Ian

It would seem that Carson isn't the only candidate with a crazy religious background

http://jonathanturley.org/2013/10/12/ted-cruz-dominionism-and-jesus/ If you read the Hedges' book mentioned in the article, it makes a cert…

Started by Mary

5 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by TJ

Dr. Ben Carson's religion IS fair game. In fact, it needs to be discussed!

Supposedly in US politics it's kind of a cardinal sin to go after an opponent's religion, much like going after their family. Yet, over the…

Started by Unseen

64 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by TJ

Can we please stop beating a dead horse?

I don't know if you all are watching the coverage of Hillary Clinton get questioned and grilled by Republicans obviously trying to discredi…

Started by Belle Rose

23 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by matt.clerke

US Presidential Candidate Ben Carson: We May Be Headed Toward 'End of Days'

GOP presidential candidate Ben Carson says its possible the world is headed toward the end times prophesied in the Bible, but added that as…

Started by Unseen

13 Oct 18, 2015
Reply by Davis Goodman

Cartoonist predicts Trump will be the GOP nominee. Explains why. And...he's not joking!

Related article here.

Started by Unseen

18 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by Davis Goodman

RSS

Forum

I don't understand Brexit

Started by Belle Rose in Politics. Last reply by SteveInCO 6 hours ago. 12 Replies

Questioning the nature of friendship

Started by Shane Michaels in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie 11 hours ago. 8 Replies

Messin' with the god folks

Started by Richard Foster in Politics on Saturday. 0 Replies

Events

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service