Politics (88)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mike PENCE?!?!!!??............well.....I'm not surprised.

Rumor has it that Trump has selected Mike Pence as his VP pick. This nightmare couldn't get any worse than it already is. Really? What are…

Started by Belle Rose

67 Jul 20
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

israel- i need to vent

A 13 year old girl was murdered in her bedroom today. Her father was in the living room when he heard screams coming from her room. Her ran…

Started by Wassabi

72 Jul 9
Reply by TJ

Is Donald Trump in the early stages of Alzheimer's?

Recently, I asked myself if the man I refer to as DAFFY DUCKTAIL DON (aka The Trumpster, The Teflon Don, or simply The Donald) might be suf…

Started by Unseen

20 Jul 7
Reply by Gregg RThomas

I don't understand Brexit

Can someone please explain why it matters? CNN is not too helpful as they are using it as a catapult to talk further about Trump. I want to…

Started by Belle Rose

26 Jul 6
Reply by Gregg RThomas

Messin' with the god folks

I thought you all might enjoy adding realistic comments to an extreme right-wing religious organization. So please respond to their nonsens…

Started by Richard Foster

1 Jul 4
Reply by TJ

What are we going to do about guns?

I never (ever) thought I would see the day that I would join the NRA. Or consider learning how to (responsibly and legally) carry a conceal…

Started by Belle Rose

9 Jun 25
Reply by Unseen

Scary Trump speech to the NRA after its endorsement

Even though I'm largely against gun control (for some of the reasons Trump addresses in his speech), he is a scary guy. As I listened to th…

Started by Unseen

14 May 22
Reply by SteveInCO

I now endorse Donald Trump for POTUS...Here is why...

When I first heard that Donald Trump was running for President I laughed hysterically, rolled my eyes and thought to myself, "Whatever." I…

Started by Belle Rose

19 Apr 26
Reply by Pope Beanie

Trump or Cruz? Cruz or Trump?

Imagine you're a Republican atheist and you have to choose between The Donald or Ted Cruz. Now, were it me, I'd have to hold my nose and th…

Started by Unseen

14 Apr 22
Reply by Dale Headley

"First they piss on us, then they complain about the smell"

This was the much commented and shared headline of a letter to a Danish paper from a museum inspector in rural south Denmark. It was a resp…

Started by Arcus

1 Apr 4
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Pisces - the fishes

Posted by Brad Snowder on December 3, 2016 at 2:07pm 0 Comments

They're Here

Posted by Jake LaFort on November 29, 2016 at 11:54am 20 Comments

Services we love!

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by