Politics, Economics, Civil and Reproductive Rights, International Conflicts (528)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

1 in 7 Americans are illiterate

About 14 percent of U.S. adults won't be reading this article. Well, okay, most people won't read it, given all the words that are publishe…

Started by ArghMonkey

1 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by Nick Prince

Compare and Contrast

HI there. New to the site, so sorry if this has been discussed before. I am interested to see if we could get to the bottom of this hoary…

Started by Nick Prince

0 Jan 13, 2009

There must be a reckoning for Bush and Cheney. If Bush and Cheney are allowed to retire quietly, America will have failed to reassert that bedrock principle of the republic: the rule of law.

Seasonal forgiveness has a limit. Bush and his cronies must face a reckoning Heinous crimes are now synonymous with this US administration.…

Started by Morgan Matthew

0 Dec 26, 2008

Science Debate 2008

This is a movement striving to get the candidates to have a science debate, or feature science as a major issue at political debates. Sign…

Started by Amanda

6 Sep 16, 2008
Reply by Morgan Matthew

US 'not winning' in Afghanistan

The chairman of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff has called for a new strategy in Afghanistan to deny militants bases across the border in Paki…

0 Sep 12, 2008

VP Palin.....Am I the only one scratching my head?

I had a girl at work tell me that she thought that McCain pairing with Governor Palin was one of the smartest moves a politician has ever m…

Started by Zack @ Think Atheist

2 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by Morticia

Mixing

Mixing religion with politics is bad, but mixing religion with today's military will lead to human extinction! Without a well-informed elec…

0 Jul 30, 2008

Terrorism and War

This area is for discussions on terrorism, terrorist attacks, our war in Afghanistan and ongoing conflicts with Iraq, North Korea, etc.

0 Jul 30, 2008

RSS

© 2019   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service