Politics, Economics, Civil and Reproductive Rights, International Conflicts (510)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Soft Targets

As we feel uncomfortable with the intrusiveness of the government's counterterrorism methods we might want to think about the fact that the…

Started by Unseen

20 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

Does the GOP stand a chance?

We'll never hear a high-level Republican official use the n word, and we'll never hear them say blacks are inferior or that they don't want…

Started by Unseen

16 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

September 17th, 2011. Where were you?

I know where I was. I was working in a grocery store, nervously checking my twitter feed. On September 17th, 2011, something amazing happen…

Started by H3xx

18 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by H3xx

Navy Gunman who killed 12 passed background checks

The subject line says it all. He was arrested for gun-related crimes a couple times but not charged and certainly not convicted of anything…

Started by Unseen

0 Sep 17, 2013

Top journalist shames America for NOT intervening in Syria

Christiane 'Amanpour a world famous British-Iranian journalist, currently CNN's chief international correspondent, tore into writers Andrew…

Started by Unseen

4 Sep 15, 2013
Reply by Unseen

What is wrong with Obama's administration?

It's a bit early for Obama to be a "lame duck President," but clearly that's his situation now. He's failing to lead. His most recent appoi…

Started by Unseen

106 Sep 15, 2013
Reply by Unseen

Barack Obama's Reply To Vladimir Putin's NY Times Op-Ed

WHAT DID I JUST READ? By Barack Obama Imagine my surprise when I opened the New York Times and read Vladimir Putin's Op-ed. I didn't know w…

Started by Unseen

0 Sep 13, 2013

The rich are still getting richer

The top 10 percent of earners took more than half of the country’s total income in 2012, the highest level recorded since the government…

Started by Unseen

10 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Belle Rose

What is the downside of affordable healthcare?

Republicans are fond of saying that "The US has the best health care in the world," which is true. What they fail to add is, "...if you can…

Started by Unseen

53 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Norm Keller

Have you noticed...?

The United States is on the verge of using military force against Syria's dictator Bashar Al Assad because of his alleged use of poison gas…

Started by Unseen

63 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Arcus

RSS

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 1 Comment

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service