Politics, Economics, Civil and Reproductive Rights, International Conflicts (511)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are you a Democrat, a Republican, or a Redneck?

My dad just sent this to me. Thought I would share with the rest of you haha... Here is a little test that will help you decide. The answ…

Started by Morgan Matthew

2 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by AnonyMouse

Ron Paul on North Korea's recent nuclear detonation.

I know most of you don't care for Ron Paul due to his stance on abortion but I was wonderin' what everyone thinks of his ideas for foreig…

Started by Rev. Tom Hicks, D.D.

1 May 31, 2009
Reply by Misty: Baytheist Living!

Sen. Deal suggests end to 'birthright' citizenship in U.S

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/05/26/nathan-deal-georgia-lawma_n_207485.html AP -- U.S. Rep. Nathan Deal, a Republican candidate for g…

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!

76 May 29, 2009
Reply by Frink

Green jobs.

Green jobs. Can someone let me know what a green job is? Is that creating electric cars, which cause tons of waste on the environment. Beca…

Started by Kell

1 May 21, 2009
Reply by Gaytor

The Real World: Why Supreme Court Appointments Are So Important

The Real World: Why Supreme Court Appointments Are So Important By Sandhya Bathija - May 7, 2009 It’s possible “Tonight Show” Host Jay Len…

Started by Johnny

1 May 8, 2009
Reply by Johnny

Kids Learn that Killing Is Fun at the U.S. Army's Lethal New Theme Park

The Army's new recruitment tool lets high-tech video game centers desensitize, condition, train and even enlist America's youth. The Army…

Started by ArghMonkey

7 May 6, 2009
Reply by Johnny

This is so delicious, I didn't even know WHERE to put it.

...so I'm shamelessly featuring it, too. Even though it's my own post... and that sorta makes me a whore. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!

11 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by Johnny

Why does sprinkling a little religious fairy dust...

Why does sprinkling a little religious fairy dust on a set of political beliefs mean they should now be given more respect, or even more we…

Started by Sophie

6 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Frink

Is it necessary to redesign the system to protect the US?

Is it necessary to redesign the current system to protect the USA from terrorism? What are your thoughts and or ideas on this matter?

0 Apr 20, 2009

McCain's staff as not religious enough to have won. *Palin*

Palin's latest slap in the face to her 2008 campaign partners seems to be an attempt to rally the Religious Right by painting McCain's staf…

6 Apr 4, 2009
Reply by Dave G

RSS

Blog Posts

Creationists Dispute

Posted by Fouad on December 24, 2014 at 7:26am 3 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service