Politics, Economics, Civil and Reproductive Rights, International Conflicts (499)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Bill

Would you like to be an informed citizen, not fully relying on Fox News or CNN to spoon-feed you your information and opinions? Here is a l…

Started by Cara Coleen

2 Aug 21, 2009
Reply by Johnny

'Birthers' Must Be Stopped

I almost have to post this article just for this one line:Why, in this country, is it always the religious right that won't take anything o…

Started by Johnny

4 Aug 21, 2009
Reply by Reggie

The abortion debate is not really about the lives of fetuses.

The abortion debate is not really about the lives of fetuses. It never has been. If they really believed that fetuses are human lives, they…

Started by Leon Bauer

2 Aug 21, 2009
Reply by Reggie

Republicans have become the Death Panel they vehemently admonish.

I have always wondered why this bill had to be bi-partisan. The republicans have rammed their bills through the house without so much as a…

Started by Leon Bauer

6 Aug 21, 2009
Reply by Reggie

Gallup Poll Says The Republicans Are F**ked.

This absolutely blew my mind when I saw it last night. Gallup has run another of it's regular state-by-state political affiliation polls an…

Started by SabreNation

13 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by SabreNation

Let me get this straight, Reagan...

Let me get this straight, Reagan was the greatest modern president, he turned the US into a debtor nation, cut social programs, supported S…

Started by CateyeNeb

4 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Matthew

Here are some Jumbled thoughts about healthcare (Explicit)

This is going to be a jumbled, rambling mess of everything that pisses me off about this entire issue of health care. I'm going to give th…

Started by Method

6 Aug 2, 2009
Reply by Jason Brown

Reform? Why do we need health-care reform? Everything is just fine the way it is.

Go ahead, shoot me. I like the status quo on health care in the United States. I've got health insurance and I don't give a damn about the…

Started by Morgan Matthew

0 Aug 2, 2009

What are the critical thinking ethics learning tools to teach kids how to avoid organized crime through the course of their lives? @Globalcide

What are the critical thinking ethics learning tools to teach kids how to avoid organized crime through the course of their lives? @Globalc…

Started by Matthew Tripp

0 Aug 2, 2009

Truth or Rumor: Palins to Divorce

Todd and Sarah Palin to Divorce Affairs on Both Sides August 1, 2009 - Updated 10:22am AKDT AlaskaReport has learned this morning that Tod…

Started by Johnny

2 Aug 2, 2009
Reply by Dave G

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Blog Posts

Zella Mae Jarrett

Posted by Philip Jarrett on April 19, 2014 at 11:35pm 2 Comments

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com