Politics, Economics, Civil and Reproductive Rights, International Conflicts (511)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ted Kennedy Was A Moderate Negotiator? Really?

You know, I really hoped that if there was any silver lining to the untimely passing of Senator Kennedy it would be that it would unite con…

Started by SabreNation

3 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Gaytor

Obama is the Anti-Christ?

(I tried to post this on the Videos section, but the embed code from MSNBC doesn't work here yet.) According to an MSNBC story, about 1/3…

Started by Nix Manes

2 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Nix Manes

South Carolina Politics: AK-47 Auction

According to a story from the AP, a "machine-gun social" was held in South Carolina by someone hoping to run the state's National Guard. A…

Started by Nix Manes

1 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by elaine kilshaw

Dear Republicans

This is a post from Bartcop. Put your thoughts at the bottom. Fuck you. No, I'm not joking. I'm sick of this bullshit. I'm sick of the wa…

Started by Morgan Matthew

21 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by Reggie

Al Franken Reads the 4th Amendment to Justice Department Official

Al Franken Reads the 4th Amendment to Justice Department Official By Daphne Eviatar 9/23/09 12:16 PM Just in case he wasn’t familiar with…

Started by Johnny

0 Sep 24, 2009

The problem with elected officials

The problem with elected officials is they no longer represent the people, but the corporations - her "I think" line makes me want to puke…

Started by Method

9 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Morgan Matthew

Risk-taking Is Back For Banks 1 Year After Crisis

A year after the financial system nearly collapsed, the nation's biggest banks are bigger and regaining their appetite for risk. Goldman S…

Started by Morgan Matthew

1 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Matt

Are the Repugs really cartoon villians?

I sometimes wonder if these people are a plant..... Like if they really aren't forwarding the liberal agenda by pretending to be lying, big…

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!

7 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by Nick

Jindal Uses Taxpayer Money For a Helicopter to Shuttle Him to Church

From 2TheAdvocate.com Governor’s Sunday helicopter travels have come at taxpayers’ expense. By MICHELLE MILLHOLLON - Published: Aug 30, 20…

Started by Johnny

4 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Dave G

Is Barack Obama Insane?

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein Is our president insane? When push…

Started by SabreNation

70 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by Dave G

RSS

Blog Posts

Creationists Dispute

Posted by Fouad on December 24, 2014 at 7:26am 3 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service