Politics, Economics, Civil and Reproductive Rights, International Conflicts (511)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cecil Bothwell

Cecil Bothwell is breaking ground for us. The zealots are out to stop him http://www.examiner.com/x-32249-Portland-Atheism-Examiner~y2009m1

Started by Murky Waters

0 Dec 16, 2009

GOP "I Object" Mashup Video

I really do not understand how any thing gets done... This is very embarrassing that people shout out over and over like little kids.

Started by Morgan Matthew

8 Dec 14, 2009
Reply by Matt Webb

An Atheist State?

I sometimes find myself wondering about democracy, and mostly on its limits. Democracy is founded on the idea that people will vote after…

Started by Wassabi

8 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Becki Winlo

Spam and Politics

In the last four years I have sent money to three Democrats for very specific reasons. For the last year, I have been getting spam from eve…

Started by Gaytor

7 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by Dave G

Obama administration has joined a U.N. effort to restrict religious speech.

Perhaps in an effort to rehabilitate the United States’ image in the Muslim world, the Obama administration has joined a U.N. effort to r…

32 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Johnny

Banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies...

I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private ban…

21 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Reggie

The New Democrats have Cajones

Al Franken has been in the Senate for 4 months. He got passed a provision that the contractors whom work with the Department of Defense mus…

Started by Gaytor

5 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Johnny

Need a better understanding of how the FED works?

Hey guys! I got into a discussion with Matt last night, and I thought it would be a good idea to showcase what the FED really is. If you…

1 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by Morgan Matthew

Obama: He lost the Olympics but won a Nobel?

WTF? Thoughts, anyone?

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!

24 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by Reggie

Transcript: Keith Olbermann Hour-Long Special Comment On Health Reform

I know Olbermann has a reputation for being an unabashedly biased liberal but I got a chance to catch the replay of this tonight and it is,…

Started by SabreNation

6 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by Reggie

RSS

Atheist Sites

Blog Posts

The plane that never crashed

Posted by Brazillian atheist on November 27, 2014 at 12:17pm 0 Comments

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service