Politics, Economics, Civil and Reproductive Rights, International Conflicts (510)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bismarck Healthcare System is Middle Ground

The Healthcare debate has waged on and on. The right doesn't want it because it's another Big Gov program that they know will never die and…

Started by Gaytor

0 Jan 7, 2010

America was founded as a Christian nation! The forefathers were Christian.

..I'm so tired of hearing this crap. I'd like a simple list of proof to negate it, and some of the arguments I might hear for it so I know…

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!

49 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Matthew Bowler

yet another atheist website- but with a vision!!

http://godlessme.wordpress.com/ Godless Middle East if only.....

Started by Wassabi

8 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Kirk Holden

The reason the US is going to shit is not the gov't, it's the people.

Just to be clear this was not written by me. This was written on Reddit and I was curious what you guys thought. I personally think it has…

Started by Morgan Matthew

7 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by Kirk Holden

Slipping Anti-Abortion Into The Healthcare Bill

Why oh why do politicians always seem to be slipping things into bills that shouldn't be there? The amendment added will "sharply restrict…

Started by Johnny

3 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by Morgan Matthew

Are Americans a Broken People?

Are Americans a Broken People? Why We've Stopped Fighting Back Against the Forces of Oppression By Bruce E. Levine, AlterNet. Posted Dec…

Started by Sydni Moser

6 Dec 24, 2009
Reply by Jacqueline Sarah Homan

I voted for Obama, but I have given up on him in regard to the Constitution

A friend of mine sent me this and I kinda agree with him. Your thoughts? I voted for Obama, but I have given up on him in regard to the Co…

Started by Sophie

55 Dec 19, 2009
Reply by Reggie

Lost Hope

It's amazing how much can change in a year. 13 months ago our country was as united as I've seen it since 9-11. There was the phenominal…

Started by SabreNation

1 Dec 19, 2009
Reply by doone

Sarah Palin Says She Pitied Katie Couric

Anyone else as frustrated at me that this woman is still in the news? It really showcases to me how much this country cares about drama...

Started by Morgan Matthew

27 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Jacqueline Sarah Homan

Cecil Bothwell

Cecil Bothwell is breaking ground for us. The zealots are out to stop him http://www.examiner.com/x-32249-Portland-Atheism-Examiner~y2009m1

Started by Murky Waters

0 Dec 16, 2009

RSS

Forum

Sunday Disassembly

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer in Society. Last reply by Unseen 36 minutes ago. 12 Replies

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 13 hours ago. 40 Replies

where when how who why ?

Started by aubrey knows nothing * in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 14 hours ago. 5 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service