Politics, Economics, Civil and Reproductive Rights, International Conflicts (505)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Republicans Are No Longer the Party of Business

Read this amazing story in, of all places, BusinessWeek, indicating that the GOP has changed in a fundamental way, and in a way that no lon…

Started by Unseen

0 Oct 9, 2013

Have any of you (us, if I'm feeling possessive) run for office?

As we get into the off-season voting time in the U.S. I've been thinking that many of the religious nut jobs that make it to higher office…

Started by Melvinotis

8 Oct 6, 2013
Reply by Melvinotis

Barney Frank comes out... as an atheist?

I was browsing the FFRF site and ran across an article referencing Barney Frank coming out as a secularist last month on Real Time with Bil…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

0 Sep 29, 2013

Should the minimum wage be a living wage?

California is possibly about to raise their minimum wage to $10, making it the highest in the country. I currently live in Ohio, where the…

Started by Unseen

7 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Unseen

Soft Targets

As we feel uncomfortable with the intrusiveness of the government's counterterrorism methods we might want to think about the fact that the…

Started by Unseen

20 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

Does the GOP stand a chance?

We'll never hear a high-level Republican official use the n word, and we'll never hear them say blacks are inferior or that they don't want…

Started by Unseen

16 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

September 17th, 2011. Where were you?

I know where I was. I was working in a grocery store, nervously checking my twitter feed. On September 17th, 2011, something amazing happen…

Started by H3xx

18 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by H3xx

Navy Gunman who killed 12 passed background checks

The subject line says it all. He was arrested for gun-related crimes a couple times but not charged and certainly not convicted of anything…

Started by Unseen

0 Sep 17, 2013

Top journalist shames America for NOT intervening in Syria

Christiane 'Amanpour a world famous British-Iranian journalist, currently CNN's chief international correspondent, tore into writers Andrew…

Started by Unseen

4 Sep 15, 2013
Reply by Unseen

What is wrong with Obama's administration?

It's a bit early for Obama to be a "lame duck President," but clearly that's his situation now. He's failing to lead. His most recent appoi…

Started by Unseen

106 Sep 15, 2013
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 3 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service