Politics, Economics, Civil and Reproductive Rights, International Conflicts (510)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

McDonald's is on public assistance

Interesting article on this topic says that the public support taxpayers give McDonald's underpaid employees is nearly the same as McDonald…

Started by Unseen

11 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

Do we really need privacy anymore?

We SAY we value our privacy, and yet we give it up all over the place. I was recently in the market for a guitar amp, and now, two weeks af…

Started by Unseen

26 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Awdur Ffuglen

Here's how rock bottom minimum wage jobs hurt the rest of us

The following quote is from this link... The fast food industry’s low wages are costing us all, new research finds. Taxpayers are shelling…

Started by Unseen

19 Oct 20, 2013
Reply by Unseen

Maybe we need an IQ test for border agents

This excerpt is from Why I Will Never, Ever, Go Back To The United States (link to complete article at the end): After a year of traveling,…

Started by Unseen

8 Oct 17, 2013
Reply by Unseen

Would you vote for a 2016 Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern Presidential ticket?

Ventura is a paleolibertarian who takes all sort of conspiracy theories seriously and Howard Stern is a shock jock/radio show host/comedian…

Started by Unseen

52 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

Russia: stripping homosexuals of parental rights?

Russian lawmakers will in February debate a bill that could see homosexual couples lose custody of their children. The debate will likely c…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

0 Oct 9, 2013

Republicans Are No Longer the Party of Business

Read this amazing story in, of all places, BusinessWeek, indicating that the GOP has changed in a fundamental way, and in a way that no lon…

Started by Unseen

0 Oct 9, 2013

Have any of you (us, if I'm feeling possessive) run for office?

As we get into the off-season voting time in the U.S. I've been thinking that many of the religious nut jobs that make it to higher office…

Started by Melvinotis

8 Oct 6, 2013
Reply by Melvinotis

Barney Frank comes out... as an atheist?

I was browsing the FFRF site and ran across an article referencing Barney Frank coming out as a secularist last month on Real Time with Bil…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

0 Sep 29, 2013

Should the minimum wage be a living wage?

California is possibly about to raise their minimum wage to $10, making it the highest in the country. I currently live in Ohio, where the…

Started by Unseen

7 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Forum

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 10 minutes ago. 30 Replies

Sunday Disassembly

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer in Society. Last reply by Simon Paynton 51 minutes ago. 10 Replies

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Tom Sarbeck 1 hour ago. 50 Replies

Blog Posts

A Life-Changing Confrontation

Posted by Belle Rose on October 23, 2014 at 2:55am 3 Comments

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 3 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service