Politics, Economics, Civil and Reproductive Rights, International Conflicts (504)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Notice that most religious people are conservatives?

I've noticed that most religious people are conservatives, and I see a real similarity between the two modes of thought. Religious people…

Started by Professor Tanhauser

23 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by james

How many of you think the Left/Right political dichotomy is bullshit?

Is the Liberal vs. Conservative debate a battle between two fundamentally different groups, or is this an example of "divide and conquer"? …

Started by Sophie

23 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Logicallunatic

Can the assassination of a dictator be justified?

Me and a friend the other day were discussing assassinations throughout history, and as we flowed through the discussion I brought up dicta…

Started by Sophie

83 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Matt Coulthurst

Stupidity speaks for its self.

Christine O'donnell is against stem cell research, most likely because of her fear and religious beliefs. that being said...O'Donnell think…

Started by Jon Heim

5 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Tommy R.

Mormon leader gives anti-gay sermon after suicides – Sign the open letter!

Many of us are familiar with the struggle that so many lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender teens face. Anti-LGBT bullying in schools is…

Started by Jon Heim

28 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Reggie

Rally to Restore Sanity/March to Keep Fear Alive

Thoughts on these? Anyone going? I am. Can't wait.

Started by Sol Invictus

0 Sep 25, 2010

Ground Zero and Mecca

A particular image keeps reappearing in news images of protests against a Mosque at Ground Zero. It states 'You can Build a Mosque at Groun…

Started by Amy Fry

6 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by james

Effing Gators

So my name really is Gaytor. Whenever I meet someone, the inevitable question is, "How did you get that name." Sometimes I respond with, "I…

Started by Gaytor

13 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Reggie

Funniest/dumbest arguments you've heard against gay marriage?

I've got to admit, most people I've talked to who are against gay marriage haven't been exactly eloquent when talking about their beliefs,…

Started by Sol Invictus

19 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by Ryan Farnham

Beck's Rally

Did anyone else watch it?I watched for about 2 hours.Almost 100,000 people were there. There were over 100,000 watching on facebook.On the…

Started by Chelsea Sherman

36 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Jason

RSS

Forum

It happened

Started by Belle Rose in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Erock68la 2 minutes ago. 74 Replies

Disorders of Sex Development

Started by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp in Small Talk. Last reply by Simon Paynton 45 minutes ago. 4 Replies

Ken Hamm at it again

Started by Noel in Small Talk. Last reply by Ed 1 hour ago. 1 Reply

Living freely.

Started by Quincy Maxwell in Society. Last reply by Ed 1 hour ago. 22 Replies

Deepak's challenge

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Gregg R Thomas 1 hour ago. 25 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 1 Comment

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service