Politics, Economics, Civil and Reproductive Rights, International Conflicts (509)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Am I a racist? Please tell me if I am, I so desire to know.

Hello members of Think Atheist.  I am about to post a comment I made in the 'The black people' discussion.     It is as follows.     ******…

Started by Dustin

214 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Shine

My Attempt to Escape the Middle Class

The American Dream... Wealth and Independence is available to all if you just do the right things and work hard. This is the type of stuff…

Started by Gaytor

1 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by doone

Increase Taxes to Create Jobs

We have a problem to solve. If you aren't aware, American Corporations just had their best year ever this year. That's right, while we are…

Started by Gaytor

84 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Gaytor

The Christian Right and their god

This topic is not to debate the existence of a god(s). It’s not to debate if Christianity is true. In fact, for the purpose of this convers…

Started by Jason

17 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Ben

crime and abortion?

I'm reading Freakenomics right now and I've already been blown away. And I'm still in the introduction! In the 1990s crime plummeted. Why?…

Started by amy

0 Dec 26, 2010

When China Rules the World

In 2019 (that's 9 years away) China's GDP will equal the US GDP. In  2025 (15 years) China will have double the GDP. Right behind China, Br…

Started by Kirk Holden

5 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by Tom Curtis

WikiLeaks

What is your opinion on the WikiLeaks organization - http://wikileaks.org/ ? I am sure you have all heard of them. They aiming to stop all…

Started by Loop Johnny

35 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by Ryan E. Hoffman

More Holy wars!

N. and S. Korea should we be worried here?   Just read this thought I would get opinions.. I am going to look at more groups I am sure ther…

Started by Jennifer Ulean Breedlove

0 Dec 24, 2010

the black people ?

hi my friends I really need some help from you guys its the arabic crazy world again and this time the arabic and some are atheist  .. say…

Started by Noor

32 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Noor

The Race to Smooch Israel's Keister

In Seattle now we have a bus ad campaign that is noting that the US sends 30 billion to Israel a year and that money is used to wage war il…

Started by Gaytor

12 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by T A A

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service