Politics, Economics, Civil and Reproductive Rights, International Conflicts (511)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pope plea to doctors on abortion

Taken from the Irish Independent Link   Pope Benedict XVI has urged doctors to protect women from the "deceptive" thought that an abortion…

Started by Mr. Anderson

1 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Yahweh

Extremist cleric to lead White House protest calling for Muslims to establish Islamic state in America'

LOL :)  I just read this article below, It's about a sick cleric named Anjem Choudary who needs a slap in his face to wake up ... feel free…

Started by Hope

15 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Hope

Christians lose healthcare reform lawsuit

News stories like this just make me facepalm myself so hard over the things that some Christians do that I nearly give myself a concussion.…

Started by Daria Black

12 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Daria Black

Montana legislative session

We're having some problems in my home state. Along with trying to remove the few protections available to LGBT folks, nearly a dozen bills…

Started by Amy Fry

1 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Amy Fry

The senseless destruction of priceless artifacts in cairo ?

I just came across a website that showed pictures of broken artifacts and it felt as if i had been punched in the gut. The art treasures ar…

Started by Snowcrash

25 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by idcollapse Ra

Justifiable homicide? anti abortion has gone too far.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/15/south-dakota-abortion-bill_n_823326.html   A bill under consideration in the Mount Rushmore State…

Started by Jon Heim

6 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Heather Spoonheim

Fox News is not the problem, merely a symptom...

A few friends of mine are battling about politics as always and I have been reading the exchange between them (gotta love the reply all but…

Started by Sophie

21 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Pope Beanie

Right-wing narrative is trying to instill fear over possible democracy in Egypt.

No one knows exactly what the liberation of the people of Egypt means for the middle east or for the rest of the world. There are a myriad…

Started by Violet Chartreuse

12 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by joseph boring

Will Egypt repeat history by appointing a new 'Robespierre'?

As Mubarak finally stepped down in Egypt there is a clear void in goverment, just like in the French Revolution. But as we all know in Fren…

Started by Gregor Basić

8 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Gregor Basić

Atheist for President

If someone ran for president in the U.S. in the next election or the one after, they openly said they were an Atheist but had no problem wi…

Started by Troy C

20 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by bay_naam

RSS

Blog Posts

Creationists Dispute

Posted by Fouad on December 24, 2014 at 7:26am 3 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service