Politics, Economics, Civil and Reproductive Rights, International Conflicts (521)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How many of you fall into the no party?

The more I dive into politics the more I am finding myself fall into the no party category. I would like to know where you fall.   In my op…

Started by Morgan Matthew

57 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Reggie

Sophie Scholl - freedom of speech

I justed watched the incredibly moving movie about Sophie Scholl, who was condemned to death for spreading anti-Nazi fliers during the war.…

Started by Hilde Olaussen

0 Mar 29, 2011

The War in Libya

I'm sure everyone has heard that France, the United States, and the UK have launched air attacks on Gaddafi. Gaddafi has said "no mercy" in…

Started by Scarlette Blues

49 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Hope

Should Atheists Stand up for Muslims?

As an American and an atheist I am both disturbed and disgusted by the hearings going on in Congress.  Rep. Peter King is doing nothing mor…

Started by Robert Karp

50 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by Kraig Kolkowski

Republican Fascism

I found an article in which the author uses Robert O. Paxton's article on fascism to argue that a fascist regime could very well emerge out…

Started by Bryan B

13 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Les M

What Happens when Canadians effect Expressions of Democracy

The Fifth Estate investigates police brutality during the G-20 and its implications on "democracy" in a supposedly democratic nation. You S…

Started by T A A

0 Mar 4, 2011

Egypt’s Revolution, Bush’s Victory?

Egypt’s Revolution, Bush’s Victory? By TOBIN HARSHAW Who is the hero of the Egyptian revolution? Wael Ghonim? Mohamed ElBaradei? Twitter? T…

Started by Pope Beanie

12 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by Pope Beanie

Hate and Extremist Groups in America

Feb. 28, 2011 Dear friend, SPLC President Richard Cohen and SPLC's Intelligence Project Director Mark Potok invite you to join them for…

Started by Chris G

2 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Chris G

Should there be a major third party in United States politics?

I have always felt that a third party has been needed in the United States, and I was just wondering what everyone else thinks. I was just…

Started by Brother Gabe Rodriguez

33 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Heiko Knipfelberg

The Condition of Detroit - Forwarded Email

Here's the latest circulated email, forwarded to me from my angry Tea Bagger family. The majority of it is about economic conditions, but t…

Started by Violet Chartreuse

5 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Violet Chartreuse

© 2015   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service