Politics, Economics, Civil and Reproductive Rights, International Conflicts (527)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Police Raid Home of Florida Atheist Vice President

I had an argument about the last arrest of John Kieffer, not being that supportive myself. This is the kind of bullshit that makes me angry…

Started by Ryan E. Hoffman

2 May 9, 2011
Reply by Ryan E. Hoffman

Why Can't We All Be Friends ?

Why can't we all accept others feelings ? Why can't we all accept people are born into many situations that differ ? Why can't we all learn…

Started by Kat Smith

2 May 4, 2011
Reply by Boci Boci Tarka

LGBT adoption

What do you think about LGBT adoption?

Started by Julien

40 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Julien

Apparently, we are facing a population crunch.

Well, according to an article on a creationist website, the world is dangerously close to becoming underpopulated. The guy espewing this bu…

Started by Arcus

2 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by basement kitteh

Are conservatives sociopathic? Maybe...

Here's a link to an article that proposes the theory that conservatives may actually be sociopathic in nature, and makes some good argument…

Started by Professor Tanhauser

24 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Dustin

Movement on banning the burqa across Eruope and the US. How about the other limits on women from other religions

There is a huge movement in Europe and even now in the US to ban the burqa.  Many say the burqa leads to huge sexual discrimination against…

Started by Richmond

4 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Cathy L.

What would happen if they found President Obama was an Atheist?

This just came up in my facebook. It made me think. What do you think would happen?

Started by Walter Maki

34 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Don

How many of you fall into the no party?

The more I dive into politics the more I am finding myself fall into the no party category. I would like to know where you fall.   In my op…

Started by Morgan Matthew

57 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Reggie

Sophie Scholl - freedom of speech

I justed watched the incredibly moving movie about Sophie Scholl, who was condemned to death for spreading anti-Nazi fliers during the war.…

Started by Hilde Olaussen

0 Mar 29, 2011

The War in Libya

I'm sure everyone has heard that France, the United States, and the UK have launched air attacks on Gaddafi. Gaddafi has said "no mercy" in…

Started by Scarlette Blues

49 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Hope

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service