Politics, Economics, Civil and Reproductive Rights, International Conflicts (508)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The senseless destruction of priceless artifacts in cairo ?

I just came across a website that showed pictures of broken artifacts and it felt as if i had been punched in the gut. The art treasures ar…

Started by Snowcrash

25 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by idcollapse Ra

Justifiable homicide? anti abortion has gone too far.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/15/south-dakota-abortion-bill_n_823326.html   A bill under consideration in the Mount Rushmore State…

Started by Jon Heim

6 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Heather Spoonheim

Fox News is not the problem, merely a symptom...

A few friends of mine are battling about politics as always and I have been reading the exchange between them (gotta love the reply all but…

Started by Sophie

21 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Pope Beanie

Right-wing narrative is trying to instill fear over possible democracy in Egypt.

No one knows exactly what the liberation of the people of Egypt means for the middle east or for the rest of the world. There are a myriad…

Started by Violet Chartreuse

12 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by joseph boring

Will Egypt repeat history by appointing a new 'Robespierre'?

As Mubarak finally stepped down in Egypt there is a clear void in goverment, just like in the French Revolution. But as we all know in Fren…

Started by Gregor Basić

8 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Gregor Basić

Atheist for President

If someone ran for president in the U.S. in the next election or the one after, they openly said they were an Atheist but had no problem wi…

Started by Troy C

20 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by bay_naam

Going to hell over political party

Just thought i would share the craziness that is currently going in in South African politics at the moment. President Jacob Zuma is in dee…

Started by Jarrod Payne

6 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Jarrod Payne

Patriot Act Fails to Pass

The extension of the Patriot Act failed to pass today in the house. Obama did not even need to be put with the decision to sign it or not,…

Started by Ryan E. Hoffman

5 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Ryan E. Hoffman

America as a laughing stock?

I don't live in America, I live in Belgium. And I'm very glad to live here. Why? Well, simply because the things I've heard, read and seen…

Started by Timothy Van Uytfang

51 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by kelltrill

I need help with some research!

Does anyone know where I can find reliable, unbiased information about Obama's healthcare reform? Like pros and cons. I need to research wh…

Started by Desirai

2 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Reggie

RSS

Blog Posts

The tale of the twelve officers

Posted by Davis Goodman on August 27, 2014 at 3:04am 4 Comments

Birthday Present

Posted by Caila Rowe on August 26, 2014 at 1:29am 13 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service