Politics, Economics, Civil and Reproductive Rights, International Conflicts (511)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any Secular Reason Against Gay Marriage?

I was just wondering if anyone has ever came across any good secular arguments against gay marriage. All I ever seem to hear is about how b…

Started by Jared Metschke

69 Jul 5
Reply by Unseen

The loss in the war against terror

Fighters from the terror group ISIL, which is so atrocious it was kicked out of the Al-Qaida network due to its brutality, just captured Ti…

Started by Arcus

121 Jun 28
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Should Nigeria and the world just write off the 276 abducted schoolgirls?

For those who don't watch international news, an Islamic terror group patterned after Al Qaeda and named Boko Haram (trans: "Western educat…

Started by Unseen

6 May 12
Reply by Unseen

Will the Republicans implode in time for the Dems to hang on to the Senate?

The Republicans are great at self-delusion. They were sure, for example, that they had The White House in the bag during 2012 Presidential…

Started by Unseen

0 May 11

Does Obama have a balls problem?

Basically since Yalta we’ve had an assumption that borders are basically going to be borders and once that comes into question if in Ukrain…

Started by Unseen

27 Apr 28
Reply by James Cox

How does the United States Rank? Prepare for a shock!

Eight of the Top 10 richest men in the world are Americans. (source)  And I say "men" because all ARE men. A recent report, the New Social…

Started by Unseen

11 Apr 27
Reply by Devlin Cuite

The suburbs are becoming the new slums

Remember the phenomenon of so-called "white flight" whereby affluent white folks sought shelter in the suburbs from crime or (in the case o…

Started by Unseen

22 Apr 13
Reply by Unseen

Nukes.. are the mushrooms going to bloom ?

I see in media , tv and online with the talks of nuclear war , I am hoping its only hype and nothing happens and no stupid twat is going to…

Started by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp

2 Mar 3
Reply by Black Dawn

Books, Society, Politics, and Research

Hello! I am a college student writing on the impact of religion in society. Of course, the topic is broad, and I have to narrow it down. He…

Started by Elon Johnson

3 Mar 2
Reply by Ed

Caucasus jihadists: pray for earthquake to strike "games of atheists and pagans"

The Caucasus Emirate mujahideen, who are fighting a jihad to establish an independent Islamic state under Sharia law in the Russian federat…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

3 Feb 16
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

RSS

Atheist Sites

Forum

What is the Destiny of Intelligence?

Started by Roy Plisko in Philosophy. Last reply by Davis Goodman 4 hours ago. 62 Replies

conspiracy theories

Started by Seth Richardson in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 11 hours ago. 20 Replies

Criticize the ideology, not the person?

Started by Erock68la in Small Talk. Last reply by Erock68la 12 hours ago. 28 Replies

6 YEARS!

Started by Dan in Announcements. Last reply by Pope Beanie 16 hours ago. 6 Replies

The Movie Kiss: Romance or Rape?

Started by Unseen in Society. Last reply by Pope Beanie 17 hours ago. 12 Replies

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service