Politics, Economics, Civil and Reproductive Rights, International Conflicts (526)

Featured Discussions

How should Israel deal with the missile onslaught?

An army is a blunt weapon. Send it into a populated area where the enemy doesn't wear a uniform and innocents are going to die. This is hap…

Started by UnseenLatest Reply

$15 minimum wage: windfall or a case of "be careful what you wish for"?

A movement is afoot to demand a $15 minimum wage, both at the state and federal level.  If it happens, it will mean a better life for many,…

Started by UnseenLatest Reply

Abortion

In this discussion I would like to talk about abortion. It is always something I have felt very strong about and would argue to the ends of…

Started by JoliLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What could Europe have done differently to prevent Islamic terrorism

This morning, Europe was hit with yet another dreadful terror attack, this time in Brussels. ISIS is claiming responsibility.  Many America…

Started by Unseen

42 Apr 6
Reply by Unseen

I'll take Trump

Early on, I never thought I'd have to make a choice like this. And don't get me wrong: when it comes to the presidential level, I ALWAYS vo…

Started by Unseen

128 Mar 5
Reply by Rosella A Alm-Ahearn

Mitt Romney's takedown of The Donald

This speech is probably actually a favor to Trump, whose supporters believe they've been let down by a feckless, impotent, and self-serving…

Started by Unseen

5 Mar 4
Reply by Gregg RThomas

Man goes on trial in Russia (of all places) for denying God

Viktor Krasnov was reported to police by two young men who objected to his language in the dispute, on the Russian social network VKontakte…

Started by Unseen

0 Mar 3

Should Obama start referring to ISIS activities as genocidal

Usually—or, rather, in the past—the word "genocide" has meant an effort to stamp out a race or ethnicity. What about stamping out a religio…

Started by Unseen

13 Mar 1
Reply by Belle Rose

For Americans Only

We have a presidential campaign period that goes on overtly for two years before the election—and may actually start the day after a presid…

Started by Unseen

15 Feb 14
Reply by SteveInCO

Supreme Court strikes down DOMA: God loses, we win!

What a HUGE victory for reason and human rights. What a crushing defeat for those who enshrined their bigotry into an oppressive law, worke…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

23 Feb 3
Reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

American Freedom

http://www.escapefromamerica.com/2010/06/escape-from-america-the-grim-truth/ I read this article, and since all I've ever known is America,…

Started by Jennifer L

27 Nov 24, 2015
Reply by Dr. Bob

Huge terrorist attack in Paris. Want to bet Muslim immigrants are not involved?

At least 43 dead in multiple coordinated attacks. Pres. Hollande closes borders. No one in or out. (CNN report)

Started by Unseen

50 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by Unseen

Paris attack will boost Trump

The GOP is hard line anyway and a lot of people will look at Donald Trump with his anti-immigration stance and his position that the nation…

Started by Unseen

8 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by TJ

RSS

© 2016   Created by umar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service