Miscellaneous Sciences (301)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are people stupid?

I am from Mexico and moved to America and what I found is that the normal in America is to be stupid. The grand majority are just plain stu…

Started by Elon Johnson

91 May 22, 2013
Reply by Go4it

The Racists Really Won't Like This!

A new study out has figured out about 60% of the letters of DNA from three different Neanderthal bones. It is amazing how much a scientist…

Started by Unseen

30 May 20, 2013
Reply by Matt Giwer

Noah's Arc? or Noah's COMET?! New Scientific Advances Give a Possible Insight into the "Great Flood" Myths

Okay, so I was watching a late night episode of Megadisasters because as usual I couldn't sleep. [seems I am a chronic insomniac! lol]. Any…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

16 May 16, 2013
Reply by Doug Reardon

The Celestial Teapot Blog Wants You!

Hi everyone. We are starting up a brand new blog and would love to have some fresh voices join in. For more info about us, please visitour…

Started by CelestialTeapot

0 May 11, 2013

Dark matter

I came across this and thought it was  pretty cool.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-22155222 The way physics is going we are g…

Started by angela kozma

0 Apr 15, 2013

Atheist / Agostic Debate

I've heard a bunch of quite well-known scientists and other famous people (e.g. Niel deGrasse Tyson, Bill Nye) who have claimed that scient…

Started by Julian Fiander

54 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Josh Westhoelter

What will the language of the future be like?

Technology seems to advance faster in certain areas more than others. For example, in communication it advances especially fast. It's almos…

Started by dragotron

12 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

12 Noble gases, complete cycle

I have been thinking about noble gases and realise there must be twelve is this reasonning wrong?ELEMENT      ELECTRONS/SHELL              …

Started by sunshaker

0 Dec 12, 2012

Why are humans more advanced than other animals?

I've been struggling with this question for some time now. A member of my family and I recently got into a debate about what is natural and…

Started by kelltrill

67 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by Unseen

Why has England had a very bad Summer? Anyone wanna educate me please.

I just got back to the UK and the weather is terrible.....can anyone elaborate why please? I know there are a lot of educated science guys…

Started by Rich

4 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Barbara Gant

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 2 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service