Miscellaneous Sciences (302)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Sky Goddess factor - a question of risk

The back story first: So I resigned from corporate America. I have said goodbye to great benefits with mediocre pay, and I'm striving for s…

Started by Belle Rose

12 Jan 13
Reply by Belle Rose

Scientists opposing views on Global Warming

I have come to accept that free thinkers are the only humans that are at peace with planet earth being their only home, therefore my cloncl…

Started by bongani muthwa

0 Nov 22, 2013

Holy crap Jurassic park is real (Well, part of it)

Hello, first post (bar my post on the introductions sub section thing-y-ma-jig) so be nice :P I don't know if you've all heard this alread…

Started by Edward Etheridge

0 Oct 19, 2013

Cryptids

What is your opinion of Cryptidzoology. Not just Bigfoot and Nessie but the whole "Science" in generalRemember that some animals thought to…

Started by Brendan

47 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by M.M.

Aw crap. Now we're never going to hear the end of it...

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/TECH/space/04/14/space.hand/index.html There goes the big bang theory......

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!

27 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by H3xx

E.T. is here(maybe).

Would it make a difference to you as an Atheist if we discovered life outside our planet? I am sure that life on Earth had its origins in m…

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer

7 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Kairan Nierde

How do you reach Nirvana?

Nirvana is a  term used to describe the profound peace of mind that is acquired with liberation.  It is the state of being free from suffer…

Started by Belle Rose

265 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by MikeLong

We need nuclear power

First, let me head off some objections. I will grant that... a) there have been some stupid mistakes made in choosing sites for the plants…

Started by Unseen

23 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Unseen

The flagellum, again :)

Hi everyone,   First of all I'd like to say that I am new here so sorry if this post is in the wrong section!   Secondly, I know that this…

Started by Remy du Plessis

11 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by H3xx

Fundamentalism a mental illness?

I read this article and thought it would lead to some good discussion.  Any thoughts?http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/31/kathleen-tayl

Started by Diane

7 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Val Wuthrich

RSS

Blog Posts

The tale of the twelve officers

Posted by Davis Goodman on August 27, 2014 at 3:04am 0 Comments

Birthday Present

Posted by Caila Rowe on August 26, 2014 at 1:29am 3 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service