Law, Trials, and Decisions (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you agree you should be able to spank OTHER people's kids?

See this article: http://www.kansas.com/2014/02/18/3297077/sponsor-of-kansas-spanking-bill.html Quote: bill introduced by a Wichita lawma…

Started by Belle Rose

106 Mar 1
Reply by kris feenstra

Is it a surprise that the two states that have fully legalized weed got together for a superBOWL?? hahaha

That's some funny shit! I don't smoke pot anymore. I'm a mother with responsibilities. But I'm sort of jealous. The other day I was standi…

Started by Belle Rose

6 Feb 22
Reply by Belle Rose

Justice or crap shoot?

The jury considering the so-called "loud music trial" convicted Michael Dunn of the four lesser charges but couldn't reach a unanimous deci…

Started by Unseen

24 Feb 18
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

Recidivism - a cycle of entrapment

I'm highly passionate about this subject. Not only have I worked as a corrections officer behind bars, and seen the same people get locked…

Started by Belle Rose

42 Feb 11
Reply by Pope Beanie

Chicago gun control ruled unconstitutional

U.S. District Court Judge Edmond E. Chang said the municipal ordinance goes "too far." He delayed the effect of his ruling to allow the cit…

Started by Unseen

3 Jan 8
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

Federal judge strikes down Utah anti-polygamy law

He effectively struck the law down by gutting the core of the law as unconstitutional. A federal judge has found key parts of Utah’s anti-p…

Started by Unseen

0 Dec 15, 2013

Man kills 4 in drunk traffic accident. His defense: "I'm rich and spoiled." He gets probation.

A North Texas teen from an affluent family received a probation-only sentence this week for losing control of his pickup truck while drunk…

Started by Unseen

0 Dec 12, 2013

Doing God's will...

Serial killer and white supremacist Joseph Paul Franklin was executed yesterday for murdering 22 people, including children, blacks, women,…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

16 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by Diane

A Step in the Right Direction on Religious Tax Exemption

After reading the article about the drug induced atrocity I echoed the idea of another's comment about the article and went looking for bet…

Started by Ward Cressin

0 Nov 25, 2013

FFRF, Gaylor, Barker overturn ‘parsonage exemption’ clergy privilege

source: http://ffrf.org/news/news-releases/item/19361-ffrf-gaylor-barker-overturn-%E2%80%98parsonage-exemption%E2%80%99-clergy-privilege?rs

Started by Dan

0 Nov 22, 2013

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service