History, Archaeology, Paleontology (53)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Extinct humans

These are the faces of our ancestors, the ancient hominid cousins of humanity. Before us, there was them. They weren't quite human, but the…

Started by Gallup's Mirror

20 Mar 9
Reply by SteveInCO

Jurassic Civilization? (Fantastic claims require fantastic proof)

This claim has resurfaced as a result of the invasion of Crimea. The claim of the article that appears on multiple websites is too fantasti…

Started by Michael

9 Mar 8
Reply by Unseen

Bill Nye "heartbroken and sickened": debate with Ken Ham helped fund Noah's ark construction

Creation Museum founder Ken Ham announced Thursday that a municipal bond offering has raised enough money to begin construction on his $73…

32 Mar 3
Reply by James Cox

Black Christians: You Insult Our Ancestors

Yes, I'm Black too, and even though this applies to all other racial minorities I especially stress this on African Americans. In order to…

Started by Ari E S

2 Feb 25
Reply by _Robert_

The worlds first mass extinction of a neurotype.

I am starting to notice that many of the most extreme variations of people who post on online forums are single and often childless. Is it…

Started by Melvinotis

10 Feb 17
Reply by Melvinotis

Smoking the Biblical camels

There are 21 references to camels in the first books of the Bible, including this one: "And he made his camels to kneel down without the ci…

0 Feb 13

Is Paul like Muhammad for Christians?

Quick question: How much do you think Paul was like Muhammad? Muslims claim that an angel gave the Words of God directly to Muhammad, so th…

Started by Physeter

0 Jan 16

Have you ever heard a christian say "I don't believe in dinosours?"

I have had this told to me when i was a little kid and the response was "They put the bones in the wrong place" And there to big to have be…

Started by Royal red

38 Jan 14
Reply by Little Dreamer

Bible Archaeology? They can't be serious?

I actually found it baffling to believe that this is a real thing. But Biblical Archaeology? Basically its a field of archaeology dedica…

Started by Nerdy Keith

16 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by Randy Rose

In honor of xmas

I give you the baby jesus. I gotta wonder how many artists may have been secret atheists. I mean look at this kid. No wonder Joe says he ha…

Started by _Robert_

6 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by Unseen

RSS

Forum

Ear-piercing a baby

Started by Simon Mathews in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Belle Rose 7 minutes ago. 4 Replies

Torture Report release today

Started by Unseen in Ethics & Morals. Last reply by Unseen 29 minutes ago. 120 Replies

Why do we tolerate this?

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Pope Beanie 1 hour ago. 25 Replies

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Virgil 3 hours ago. 202 Replies

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Erock68la 6 hours ago. 7 Replies

Blog Posts

Pabst Blue Ribbon to the rescue!

Posted by Ed on December 15, 2014 at 9:33pm 0 Comments

Finally, a cool billboard in Arkansas!

Posted by Ed on December 15, 2014 at 8:21am 2 Comments

Atheist Sites

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service