Ethics & Morals (382)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Satanist Temple "Converts" Fred Phelps Jr.'s Mother to Lesbianism in Gravesite Pink Mass

I reckon that's the strangest headline I've come across in a long time. Here's the scoop: When the WBC announced they would be protesting a…

Started by Kairan Nierde

25 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Kairan Nierde

Modern day lynch mob wants

With very rare exceptions, we no longer string people up anymore, but the throngs or people changing "Justice for Trayvon Martin" are the m…

Started by Unseen

0 Jul 20, 2013

Hide your face and weep, if you dare to harm a child.

I am royally, supremely pissed off. George Zimmerman was acquitted on the grounds of self defense for shooting the UNARMED Trayvon Martin.…

Started by H3xx

62 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by Suzanne Olson-Hyde

Is your trust in science based on faith or based on science?

What I mean is this: how much do you actually know about the science most atheists parrot? Most atheists know as little science as most Chr…

Started by G

641 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Suzanne Olson-Hyde

The hitman is always a cop. So is the 12 year old girl.

Below you'll find a video that was all over the news yesterday. It shows a wife hiring a hitman to knock off her husband. There are lots of…

Started by Unseen

2 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

OMG, the chicks like the nasty stuff, too!

From Jezebel.com: Following the sweeping success of softcore sensation Fifty Shades of Grey, the lamestream media is figuring out that momm…

Started by Unseen

63 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

Is it time for black folks to be more responsible with THEIR language?

Witness Rachel Jeantel — who was on the phone with Trayvon Martin moments before he was killed — was back on the stand on Thursday, again f…

Started by Unseen

0 Jun 30, 2013

How would you re-write the 10 commandments?

If you had to choose your top 10 rules for living a moral life, what would be in it?

Started by Eric Garcia

26 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by H3xx

Immigration office tells atheist applicant to prove church membership

Margaret Doughty, 64, of Palacios, Texas applied to become a citizen of the United States, but on her application she did not agree to bear…

Started by Melvinotis

4 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by Unseen

Are "religious" people BAD people?

There seems to be some who have the attitude that religious people are BAD people. If a religious person does anything good in their life i…

Started by Belle Rose

88 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

RSS

Blog Posts

My Dad and the Communist Spies

Posted by Brad Snowder on August 20, 2014 at 2:39pm 2 Comments

Breaking Free

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 20, 2014 at 9:56am 5 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service