Ethics & Morals (409)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How we can remove the stigma from the title atheist?

Hey guys! I got a request to make a We Think Atheist video with suggestions as to how we can remove the stigma from the title atheist. I a…

Started by Morgan Matthew

42 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Reggie

Conformity is immoral

Yes, the word 'conformity' has the stigma of being used only by alternative-loving teenagers. But really, think about it. It is conformity…

Started by Carwyn Mundee

11 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by Carwyn Mundee

I am pro-choice because...

I am pro-choice because I don't think there is any reason why a woman should have to face all the consequences from something she did not d…

Started by Sophie

24 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by Laura Pineda

Need info on local atheist/freethinker charities and groups.

Give me a shout out to your favorite group, and a list of achievements they've made in creating a better world. Humanists, Freethinkers, At…

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!

12 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by AlphaBitch

Ethics of starting a discussion with a theist.

I've realized I'm an atheist relatively recently, and now I'm itching to talk with theists, both to try and understand their reasons for be…

Started by Jānis Ķimsis

7 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Douglas Anderson

Hell In A Handbag

If you've never stumbled across (The Customer Is) Not Always Right, I would highly recommend checking out some random posts there. Especial…

Started by Johnny

5 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by Matthew

God kills again

A tragic example of how religion harms the people closest to it's most ardent followers has been brought to light recently. A couple in Wis…

Started by Morgan Matthew

6 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by Christian Thompson

"The Only Moral Abortion is My Abortion"

I found this online. It's old, but eye-opening, so if this is merely a repost, I apologize. (http://mypage.direct.ca/w/writer/anti-tales.ht

Started by Dave A.

7 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Shine

Vaccines In The News Again

The HPV vaccine has jumped into the news again as the UK reports their first death following a vaccination. The US (and western world in g…

Started by Johnny

10 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Stacy B

How can you like real ultimate fighting, but be a gay basher? How can you like death metal, and still be a little Jesusy?

First off, townies are so gay, and I don't mean gay in the "banging a dude in the butt" way, I mean it in the bad way, like cancer is gay o…

Started by Ricardo Tubbs

19 Oct 3, 2009
Reply by Geoff Foley

RSS

© 2017   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service