Ethics & Morals (379)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stem Cell Research Cures are for Athiests only

Started by Kiamema

11 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by Morgan Matthew

Christmas

I'm curious to hear how everyone here gets through the holiday season each year. For me, Christmas is the only religious holiday I really…

Started by Julie

15 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Cara Coleen

Kara Neumann Faith-Healing update

Johnny and Lauruhhpalooza have blogged on this in the past. Unfortunately, this is all happening within 2 hours of me so an article showed…

Started by Matthew

3 Aug 2, 2009
Reply by Johnny

One of my biggest problems with Christianity is the view that Earth is ours to destroy and consume...

When I think of any group of people who "had it right", I think of the American natives who recognized that the land was their provider and…

Started by Method

8 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by SabreNation

Godless but Grateful

Godless but Grateful Here is a list of things I’m grateful for. Why don’t you add your own list so we can all give credit where credit is d…

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!

10 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by Sam King

African American? Black?

I was having a discussion with my classes about race and some of the biology / sociology / evolution / genetics type stuff around it. One o…

Started by Matthew

4 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by Sam King

Religious police blamed in 2 honor killing deaths.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/18/20090710/twl-saudi-religious-police-blamed-in-hon-3cd7efd.html A Saudi women's group on Friday blamed the cou…

6 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Dave G

Michael Jackson is dead and I'm a happy camper.

I concede that I've had fun as a child when Thriller came out, then the video, danced to much of his music throughout my life. His music…

Started by Gaytor

17 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Charles Stover

Is it fate or choice through selfish meaning?

I have been baffled by the desire to live my life through what is righteous to mine own eyes, and giving what I can to the people I love, b…

Started by Ollie

1 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by Misty: Baytheist Living!

Which evil is greater?

Racism. Sexism. Homophobia. Which one causes more grief worldwide? Which one causes more grief on a personal scale? Can they be ranked as…

12 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by Brutus

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 25 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service