Ethics & Morals (383)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

let him kill a dozen or so perfect strangers?

Some one you love has gone off his rocker and is about to through a hand grenade into a crowded street. The only way to stop him is to shoo…

Started by Sophie

7 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by noisician

Does Preference Satisfaction Map to Well-Being?

There is a common presumption, especially in economics, that people are better off when they can satisfy their preferences and desires. Thu…

Started by meme

2 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by Nick

Dog breeding.

So... after some discussion, the bf and I decided that right before or after our next move, we would consider getting a dog. Now, my heart…

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!

12 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by Misty: Baytheist Living!

Introspection = critcism

Today I put stuff on Craigslist that is just clutter. Americans are known for being pack rats. You go into my parents house and it's a mu…

Started by Gaytor

7 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by Reggie

Stem Cell Research Cures are for Athiests only

Started by Kiamema

11 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by Morgan Matthew

Christmas

I'm curious to hear how everyone here gets through the holiday season each year. For me, Christmas is the only religious holiday I really…

Started by Julie

15 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by CJoe

Kara Neumann Faith-Healing update

Johnny and Lauruhhpalooza have blogged on this in the past. Unfortunately, this is all happening within 2 hours of me so an article showed…

Started by Matthew

3 Aug 2, 2009
Reply by Johnny

One of my biggest problems with Christianity is the view that Earth is ours to destroy and consume...

When I think of any group of people who "had it right", I think of the American natives who recognized that the land was their provider and…

Started by Method

8 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by SabreNation

Godless but Grateful

Godless but Grateful Here is a list of things I’m grateful for. Why don’t you add your own list so we can all give credit where credit is d…

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!

10 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by Sam King

African American? Black?

I was having a discussion with my classes about race and some of the biology / sociology / evolution / genetics type stuff around it. One o…

Started by Matthew

4 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by Sam King

RSS

Atheist Sites

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service