Ethics & Morals (382)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vaccines In The News Again

The HPV vaccine has jumped into the news again as the UK reports their first death following a vaccination. The US (and western world in g…

Started by Johnny

10 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Stacy B

How can you like real ultimate fighting, but be a gay basher? How can you like death metal, and still be a little Jesusy?

First off, townies are so gay, and I don't mean gay in the "banging a dude in the butt" way, I mean it in the bad way, like cancer is gay o…

Started by Ricardo Tubbs

19 Oct 3, 2009
Reply by Geoff Foley

The Agnostic Commandments

It seems some people fall into the trap of religion when they are looking for something more meaningful in their lives, for example: * The…

Started by Stuart

2 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Johnny

Have you had your quota of disgust for today?

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1568485-1,00.html Aww, Time. It's so nice of you to keep a token bigot on the roster...ju…

Started by Misty: Baytheist Living!

5 Sep 13, 2009
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

You run an orphanage

You run an orphanage and have had a hard time making ends meet. A car dealership offers you a new van worth $15,000 for free if you will fa…

Started by meme

15 Sep 13, 2009
Reply by Matt

How much longer will it be before atheists are an accepted part of...

How much longer will it be before atheists are an accepted part of American society and not vilified as evil by the "mainstream"? Honestly…

Started by Method

8 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Misty: Baytheist Living!

Reason and Purpose.

Is there reason and purpose for our existence? Would it make life easier if there were? My wife and I have these discussions all the time.…

Started by Wesley

16 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Wesley

DEALING WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY

So you are a non-theist, maybe you recently made this decision or maybe it has been a lifelong thought process that you have always had. B…

Started by Savage Science

16 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Godless Girl

Can a Man Rape his Wife?

I'm totally stealing this topic from PZ Myers and his blog post regarding a bill in the Bahamas that would outlaw marital rape. Of course t…

Started by Reggie

10 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Reggie

let him kill a dozen or so perfect strangers?

Some one you love has gone off his rocker and is about to through a hand grenade into a crowded street. The only way to stop him is to shoo…

Started by Sophie

7 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by noisician

RSS

Blog Posts

What do you do with the anger?

Posted by dataguy on September 20, 2014 at 5:12pm 3 Comments

Aftermath

Posted by Belle Rose on September 20, 2014 at 2:42am 3 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service