Ethics & Morals (384)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Upcoming Documentaries of Interest

12th & Delaware On an unassuming corner in Fort Pierce, Florida, it’s easy to miss the insidious war that’s raging. But on each side o…

Started by Johnny

0 Jan 21, 2010

Thoughts from an Abortion Doctor

This is a guest post by an abortion doctor. Her name has been removed to protect her and her family. I’d like to share some of my thoughts…

Started by Morgan Matthew

594 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by Dave G

Women, Men, and Homosexuals... Gender Roles and Religious Prejudice

One of the things that I love the most about Atheism is that it has nothing to say about women and "their place in the world." The same can…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

12 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

Why does being an Atheist sometimes feel like coming out of the closet?

First post, and hello to all of you. I've always known which side of the fence I sit on with the topic of faith/religion, but I've been ver…

Started by Matt Webb

36 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by zoolady

Another Reason Not to Believe in God - Would a Good God do this?

As many of you [who live in the US] probably know... the midwest [including where I live] has been pounded by a snow storm for the past 3 d…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

11 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by elaine kilshaw

What the Religious Stand to GAIN from Atheism

One of the first articles I read upon joining this site (http://www.thinkatheist.com/forum/topics/atheism-means-giving-up-more?xg_source=ac

Started by Amy Victoria

10 Dec 25, 2009
Reply by Wendy

An Atheist Defends Religion

Bruce Sheiman recently published a book descriptively entitled "An Atheist Defends Religion: Why Humanity Is Better Off With Religion Than…

Started by noisician

78 Dec 25, 2009
Reply by Jacqueline Sarah Homan

LAPD Give Boy Scouts The Boot

Or so-to-speak... LAPD to cut ties with group linked to Boy Scouts The Associated Press - Posted: 10/20/2009 11:06:18 PM PDTThe Los Angele…

Started by Johnny

18 Dec 24, 2009
Reply by Kristen Powell

Would You Torture a Baby to Bring Peace to Humanity?

A character in Dostoyevsky's, Brothers Karamazov said "Imagine that you are creating a fabric of human destiny with the object of making me…

Started by meme

57 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Reggie

Should the wealthier members of society

Should the wealthier members of society be forced to pay through taxation, for the poorer members? If so, how much?

Started by meme

24 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by Daley

RSS

Forum

Ear-piercing a baby

Started by Simon Mathews in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Erock68la 44 minutes ago. 25 Replies

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie 2 hours ago. 9 Replies

Torture Report release today

Started by Unseen in Ethics & Morals. Last reply by Pope Beanie 3 hours ago. 134 Replies

Is There Any Ex-Mennonites or Ex-Amish On This Site?

Started by Jessica Miller in Advice. Last reply by Belle Rose 11 hours ago. 27 Replies

Why do we tolerate this?

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Pope Beanie 20 hours ago. 25 Replies

Blog Posts

How did that happen?

Posted by Belle Rose on December 19, 2014 at 4:36am 6 Comments

Pabst Blue Ribbon to the rescue!

Posted by Ed on December 15, 2014 at 9:33pm 0 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service