Ethics & Morals (382)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The "Pro-Lifers" REAL Agenda... ie.... abortion is only the tip of their iceberg!

Taken from the "horse's mouth" the so-called "prolife" movement's powerful political lobbists and politicians are NOT just attacking aborti…

Started by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

15 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Skycomet the Fallen Angel

Abortion and the Right

This is a bit of a ramble, so I apologize in advance. So, I am on twitter, having a debate in 140 words or less, which I knew better than…

Started by Kristy

9 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by kelltrill

Milgram 2.0 - Coaxing evil using a game show!

I heard about this on the radio today, a version of the Milgram experiment where the encouraging factors are a studio audience and a game s…

Started by Michel-san

9 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by No name

PROFESSOR RETHINKS ORIGINS OF RELIGION

Religion may be by-product of moral intuitions, Professor Hauser sayBy Adam T. Horn, CONTRIBUTING WRITER Published: Wednesday, February 10,…

Started by AdB

3 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Carolanne

WaPo article: Atheists - naughty and nice - should define themselves.

2/3/10 Article in WaPo by Susan Jacoby.The author is included in an article re: polite atheists who are so much easier to deal with than Th…

Started by Kirk Holden

2 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Kirk Holden

Donating to religious organizations?

So yesterday I was in the mall looking for a DVD that my little brother wanted for Mythmas. As I was walking, a woman asked me if she could…

Started by Carolanne

15 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Robert E. O'Dell

Divine Right: The Truth is a Lie — An Atheist Defends Atheism

Initially, I was going to post this as a rebuttal to refute the letter written by Bruce Sheiman and any misconceptions that fence-sitters m…

Started by Jacqueline Sarah Homan

161 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by T A A

Assissted suicide

A memeber of the scottish parliment has brought forward a bill that will allow scots to get help in ending their life in certain circums…

Started by a7

5 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by a7

Upcoming Documentaries of Interest

12th & Delaware On an unassuming corner in Fort Pierce, Florida, it’s easy to miss the insidious war that’s raging. But on each side o…

Started by Johnny

0 Jan 21, 2010

Thoughts from an Abortion Doctor

This is a guest post by an abortion doctor. Her name has been removed to protect her and her family. I’d like to share some of my thoughts…

Started by Morgan Matthew

594 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by Dave G

RSS

Blog Posts

The tale of the twelve officers

Posted by Davis Goodman on August 27, 2014 at 3:04am 4 Comments

Birthday Present

Posted by Caila Rowe on August 26, 2014 at 1:29am 11 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service