Ethics & Morals (376)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A special company with special offers

Imagine a company where in order to get the promotion you have to either kill or without blinking say you will kill your first born child/a…

Started by Brendan

6 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by RobertPiano

The elequence of Michelle Knight's statement to Ariel Castro, her kidnapper (video)

Michelle Knight, who suffers from an unspecified (as far as I can determine) mental issue which normally makes her speech a little drawn ou…

Started by Unseen

0 Aug 1, 2013

Is it okay to fire an employee for being too pretty?

The all-male Iowa Supreme Court said Friday that it would reconsider its 2012 ruling that a dentist acted legally when he fired an assista…

Started by Unseen

105 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by archaeopteryx

Beer

As an atheist, should I contribute to a religious order by drinking abbey ales?

Started by Doug Reardon

0 Jul 27, 2013

Satanist Temple "Converts" Fred Phelps Jr.'s Mother to Lesbianism in Gravesite Pink Mass

I reckon that's the strangest headline I've come across in a long time. Here's the scoop: When the WBC announced they would be protesting a…

Started by Kairan Nierde

25 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Kairan Nierde

Modern day lynch mob wants

With very rare exceptions, we no longer string people up anymore, but the throngs or people changing "Justice for Trayvon Martin" are the m…

Started by Unseen

0 Jul 20, 2013

Hide your face and weep, if you dare to harm a child.

I am royally, supremely pissed off. George Zimmerman was acquitted on the grounds of self defense for shooting the UNARMED Trayvon Martin.…

Started by H3xx

62 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by Suzanne Olson-Hyde

Is your trust in science based on faith or based on science?

What I mean is this: how much do you actually know about the science most atheists parrot? Most atheists know as little science as most Chr…

Started by G

641 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Suzanne Olson-Hyde

The hitman is always a cop. So is the 12 year old girl.

Below you'll find a video that was all over the news yesterday. It shows a wife hiring a hitman to knock off her husband. There are lots of…

Started by Unseen

2 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Gallup's Mirror

OMG, the chicks like the nasty stuff, too!

From Jezebel.com: Following the sweeping success of softcore sensation Fifty Shades of Grey, the lamestream media is figuring out that momm…

Started by Unseen

63 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Favorite movie or actor/actress.

Started by Devlin Cuite in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 14 minutes ago. 3 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service