Ethics & Morals (379)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hate.

Some people seem to believe that atheists are hateful. They think we don't care about anyone or anything that we just sit around making fun…

Started by Redlilly Pond

22 Jan 6
Reply by Royal red

Like it or not, my atheistic art project for all!!

Hello,  This is Bruce, just want to show you guys my creation ( Am I a God? :-) ) on the crowdfunding site INDIEGOGO.  You can see it HERE.…

Started by Bruce Wang

0 Dec 27, 2013

New theory of atheist morality

I've developed a "new" theory of atheist morality.  I wondered if anyone would like to have a go at critiquing it.  The first two principle…

Started by Simon Paynton

36 Dec 22, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

Forgiveness

Forbes released its list of the most disliked NFL players and that ex-dog fighter, Michael Vick, is at the top of their list. He served nea…

Started by Unseen

37 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by MikeLong

First Serious Question.

Having found such a large group of people who can see through the thin, yet sometimes impenetrable, veil of religion, I feel the need to br…

Started by Keenan Fry

120 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Thomas Patrick

It's time to put an end to child abuse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnQ6lkLRJZg 'Our Father' coming October 14th. It's time to stand up to child abuse. What's your opinion on t…

Started by Antix

1 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Pope Beanie

Human behavior/objective morality

Hi everyone, I have been doing a lot of thinking recently about human behavior and morality and wanted to see what your thoughts are on thi…

Started by Michael Johnson

0 Oct 4, 2013

Intelligence and Morality

Hypothetical situation. Let's say you had some sort of magic gun that when shot with it, the whole of human knowledge and understanding wer…

Started by H3xx

9 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Unseen

What good has religion done?

-With just 1% of the total population, Jews account for 22% of Nobel prize winners. I understand correlation isn't causation but with numbe…

Started by Thomas Patrick

12 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by Joseph Barney

Any good arguments AGAINST assisted suicide?

As of now, only Oregon and Washington have assisted suicide laws. Given that Oregon had one first, and then Washington followed suit, that…

Started by Unseen

31 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Brendan

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 3 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service