Ethics & Morals (382)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mistakes

Often, when (most typically) defending criminal youth, their advocates will say something like, "This one mistake shouldn't affect the enti…

Started by Unseen

231 Feb 24
Reply by Gregg R Thomas

Should the man be the head of the household?

Hello members of Think Atheist.  I don't remember this topic being brought up before so here it is. The reason I am asking this is because…

Started by Dustin

54 Feb 1
Reply by Jim Duffield

Should artists be considered separately from their work?

Woody Allen received a lifetime achievement award at the recent Golden Globes Awards. Simultaneously, Mia Farrow, his ex, and one of his ch…

Started by Unseen

12 Jan 17
Reply by Lewal

Hate.

Some people seem to believe that atheists are hateful. They think we don't care about anyone or anything that we just sit around making fun…

Started by Redlilly Pond

22 Jan 6
Reply by Royal red

Like it or not, my atheistic art project for all!!

Hello,  This is Bruce, just want to show you guys my creation ( Am I a God? :-) ) on the crowdfunding site INDIEGOGO.  You can see it HERE.…

Started by Bruce Wang

0 Dec 27, 2013

New theory of atheist morality

I've developed a "new" theory of atheist morality.  I wondered if anyone would like to have a go at critiquing it.  The first two principle…

Started by Simon Paynton

36 Dec 22, 2013
Reply by Simon Paynton

Forgiveness

Forbes released its list of the most disliked NFL players and that ex-dog fighter, Michael Vick, is at the top of their list. He served nea…

Started by Unseen

37 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by MikeLong

First Serious Question.

Having found such a large group of people who can see through the thin, yet sometimes impenetrable, veil of religion, I feel the need to br…

Started by Keenan Fry

120 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Thomas Patrick

It's time to put an end to child abuse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnQ6lkLRJZg 'Our Father' coming October 14th. It's time to stand up to child abuse. What's your opinion on t…

Started by Antix

1 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Pope Beanie

Human behavior/objective morality

Hi everyone, I have been doing a lot of thinking recently about human behavior and morality and wanted to see what your thoughts are on thi…

Started by Michael Johnson

0 Oct 4, 2013

RSS

Blog Posts

PI = 4

Posted by _Robert_ on September 16, 2014 at 8:53pm 4 Comments

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service